A little extra help please people

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
My darling daughter has an opportunity to go to Israel for world peace. She has an interview on saturday morning that will decide if she is selected and she should know within a fortnight, if she has been successful.She is at the moment studying to be a PE Teacher and is in her first year, she is in the top 100 midfielders in the country at the moment so to go to Israel and teach youngsters to play soccer is an incredible opportunity.I appreciate this isn't the most important thing going on in the world just now, but this is kind of special, thanking you in advance for your kindness.(hugs)
updated by @bruce: 01/20/17 07:32:12AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Good luck to you and your daughter. An extra dose of *Daddy* support for when he gets the vapors. LOL It's hard to let go, but what a great feeling to watch them fly...and you exhale.Nice Angel, Deirdre. You always crack me up.
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Many Thanks for all of your replies, I will print this off and hide it in her suitcase for her to find when she gets there.Thank you all so much, I'll let you know if she is successful.Angel Blessings
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Good Afternoon everybody, thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and positive energy so far.Daughter has graced me with an update via a text, she says. "Don't phone will phone tomorrow, it was good."This means she enjoyed it and they are going to let her know. hahahaThanking you allAngel Blessings
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
An update, so far she has heard nothing and am fearing that she has been unsuccessful. Thank you all so much for the responses.
Thanks For The Comment Graphics
~Magickal Graphics~

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book