On a lighter note..song(s) Empaths hope that don't play while driving...while wearing contacts

To post a reply, login or signup

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

Break out the tissue ...any other songs that pull your emotions like a freight train?

its hard to explaing to someone that we actually feel the music...it moves us as much as a twister.

From Pearl Buck

"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive. To thema touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death"

updated by @ryuukogo: 01/14/17 10:08:20AM
Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

It is hard to explain and understand even though it is happening to me. When I went through ascension I could not listen to anything and I absolutely LOVE LOVE all genres of music. If there was any hint of sadness I would have a melt down crying. For whatever reason only sad songs affected me like that. Adele was the worst, with her voice being so beautiful, I longed for the day when I could enjoy it again.

All is better now.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

The hardest song for me to hear without crying is "Believe" by Brooks and Dunn. It always makes me bawl. My husband is not an empath, and it even makes him cry.

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts

A friend is getting married in a few months so I am suggesting a few songs to play in the back ground...as well as....helping writing the wedding vows...I want to even see the men cry with joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA

Kate
@kate
2 years ago
131 posts

One of the songs (along with it's vid) that made me cry a lot (and still does) is Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Kraus... I do not smoke, drink, never had similar happenings in my life or cheated, and yet, everytime I hear it my heart breakes. But I still think it is a beautiful song.

Another one that I cry at is Take me away by Globus. The message really resonates with me I guess xD

For some reason The Islander by Nightwish also had similar effects. I didn't even know english too well when I first heard it (in fact, when I first heard all of them), but the rythm and the fact that I caught the main idea (I always pay attention to the music and just reaaally little atrention to the lyrics) were enough. Well, I guess clear hints are always more than enough for us...

Other songs that bring out stuff
like that would be Sakura Drops by Utada Hikaru, Angels by Morandi, and more songs from Linkin Park (numb, breaking the habbit...)

However, loving the fact that you put Hero in there... I also really enjoy the likes of Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin or Darren Hayes (and Alexander Rybak, hehe :D )

Kate
@kate
2 years ago
131 posts

And I don't know why I forgot my childhood favourites, Backstreet Boys... They are still kinda touchy, i think their songs are actually pretty sensible.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book