MAGIC MIRROR ON THE WALL....

Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Using your Empath skills look into the magic mirror and share how you would LIKE the world to look.Don't be chicken. No political correctness allowed. Just a heart to heart with the magic mirror.I'll start: I'll say it right out loud knowing that hell hounds will come and tear me apart right after these words reach cyberland, but I want SOCIALIZED MEDICINE. Universal Healthcare with an emphasis on Universal. (I don't want to leave out Deirdre's son's alien friends.) Healthcare for everyone!!My niece tells me Spain shuts down for about 2-3 hours everyday for Siesta time! I'LL TAKE SIESTA, si!I want to see factories pumping out Green products and renewable energy. I want to see people meeting in town squares again. Kids dancing on the weekends with limits on homework.If you can't teach the lessons during the six hour day schedules then change the curriculum. Kids need time to be kids.More Discovery in school less *studying for tests*.I'm tired....the mirror goes dim. Somebody else needs to light it up.

updated by @roxanne: 01/24/17 10:33:50PM
Bruce
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I want to see "LURVE" just "love" everywhere. The only currency being exchanged is the love currency, I want to be able to do everything I do for the love of doing it and I want you to be the same.Love to you all.Love, Peace and Light
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Well thank you, Michael , you certainly are *right o*n with my vision. A museum on every block and minds *awake* enough to know that these are places of wonder, not big ugly boring buildings with old things in them.I add awakened minds to my vision of the world. The deep sleep lightening as our collective eyes flutter open as waves and pulses of astral light twinkle back to life in the atmosphere surrounding this big blue planet.Local Food coops tended by schools for Science and sociology credits. Everyone's taxes should come back to them in the shape of Organic Yams LOL.The currency of LOVE indeed, Bruce.Taking off my rose colored glasses and alas! The World becomes Rose Colored. Thank you, Esah.Subjects taught in school that children of all ages actually *want* to learn. Musical instruments for EVERYONE. But even more importantly no more social herding : Children of all ages in every classroom learning and teaching from each other. Connie can create the curicculum : how about HZ frequency learning. LOL Just screen the kids for inner ear infections so they don't get nausea & headaches.Yes, Mel71. holistic living, indeed and celebrations of an interfaith nature. Can we get back the knowledge of herbal medicine. Thank you Pharmaceutical Companies, we can take over from here.And in my country...as long as their needs to be elections there needs to be a paper trail. Got no problem going with the e-vote, in a national refferendum..but let there be a paper trail. Sandy will be in charge of oversight BRING IT ON, GIRL. LOLEwwww, my mind went towards politics...the magic mirror is fading. You're just going to have to keep feeding it your beautiful webs of light......feed the Vision....who knows...from a tiny seed a garden grows.

Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Aye, Pam ... It IS possible. And someday we are going to turn this magic mirror towards the sun so it can shine on. Welcome to the The Empath Cooperative where all needs are met with love and tolerance.Your hostess with the mostess...Planet Earth.
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Thanks, Maddy!! What a flashback LOL!!And may I fade out by singing"..it's the real thing.. la da dee dait's the real thing..."
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Yes, Prajina, My family from Seville live a life of comfort and ease. The ones who came to America because their parents were looking for for a better life now want to go back!! hahaha.My niece went to Madrid for college trip, called me every week..."Come, Aunt Roxanne...come and live here with me in Madrid. You can't believe how wonderful life can be. She met a jazz musician. They married. Had a wonderful life in Spain. But now she is back here in the states, worrying always about money. Nobody sees each other because everyone is working different hours. It's sad.It's like we have become hypnotized by all the wrong value systems here.But I remember what she told me of Madrid and I think....maybe someday we can have that feeling here, again. We use to....but it disappeared somehow.Viva Espana!!!yes,We need to get back to the town square/garden mentality.Thank you, Prajna Life-Force
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Oh, Sanityplee....from your lips to God's ear.Now if we could only see that we are all fragments of the Magic Mirror.Think I'll take a walk through the village today. Get to know my new town square.Peace all!!!
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Willis.......I love you. You can rain on my parade any day, because I know you wouldn't do it, unless you were feeling sad and in need of sharing your truth. My shoulder is your shoulder to lean on. Anytime. (((((((((((TURNING THE MAGIC MIRROR OF LOVE ONTO WILLIS ))))))))))))))))Hang in there, kiddo.Pam..every time I say something * too real * and kill my daughters buzzz she does the Debbie downer sound effectWhaaaa whaaaaaaa. LOL You made me laugh.pretty little butterflies everywhere I look.:-)
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Esah,Let me sleep on it...baby baby...let me sleep on it...Let me sleep on itI'll give you my answer in the morning.I believe we are already creators. We create worlds within worlds. I am looking for a group in my neighborhood to focus with, and your idea is awesome. But as an open channel empath....well...I could go through the roof.This mountain mama is still learning her shielding techniques...To me life is still a mine field.But I will think about it....See how I feel. Maybe take it one Sunday at a time.Now I am off an running again....singing my MeatLoaf song for the rest of the day. hahahaha
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
So to anybody who doesn't know Debbie Downer is a character on Saturday Night Live and she is actually very, very funny, and I would venture to say...a bit of a magic mirror that my kids like to hold up to me whenever they can.Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book