Anyone else feeling jumbly?

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I love the holidays, but the past few days, my energy has been so jumbly. I feel like I'm picking up on everyone's energy--and by everyone, I mean the collective energy of the holiday season. I usually do, but I don't remember it feeling as jumbly as this. Maybe it does every year and I just don't remember, and only remember the good parts or something.

I keep waking up with anxiety and I'm having a hard time being still. My brain feels foggy and fatigued and I just can't concentrate, or get the daily tasks of life done, like cleaning my house. I guess I just feel very ungrounded right now.

I have pretty much everything done for Christmas and we aren't even having that many stressful extended family parties or anything. I only have one that stresses me out to go to, but I also like that one, even though it is stressful sometimes. So, I know I'm not stressed about getting things done or anything like that. I just feel off, and I want to relax and enjoy. I want to read and write and enjoy my kids and enjoy the rain and the snow and the feeling of the season. I don't know where this jumbly feeling is coming from. Anyone else feeling like this?

updated by @sarah: 03/31/17 01:40:08AM
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Yep, mine started a couple of weeks ago - violent headaches, nausea and excessive nervousness which is also showing up on my skin which itches for no reason. No amount of grounding will help, and forget trying to meditate. I also started misplacing things - my cell phone is still missing. I just feel like my reality has broken apart (again) and nothing is calming me down.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Oh man, I'm sorry so many of us are feeling this, but I'm grateful to know I'm not alone. We can get through this together. Plus, we all know it will pass soon. Hugs!

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

My daughter and I just did some energy clearing in our house. We found a lot of stuck stuff and some bad stuff and some sick energy all stuck in the house dragging all of us down. We released it and I feel surprisingly better than I have in a while. All of our issues right now might be different, but maybe instead of just trying to ground yourself, maybe there is some energy stuff to clear out first. That might just be on our end, but it would be worth a try. I hope you all feel some real peace soon!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

"jumbly" LOVE your description. :)

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Thanks!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I have found it to be a real definatedivision between those who are behaving like selfish jerks and those who are going out of their way to smile and be friendly and helpful. Very interesting this year.

sheflieswithherownwings
@sheflieswithherownwings
3 years ago
8 posts

This sounds like what I struggle with on an almost-daily basis :-/ It seems there are periods of time where it gets better, and some time periods where it's worse. The past week has been one of those more "jumbly" times for me.

I love that you call it jumbly! Lol. I always called it "foggy."

Meditation does help me feel a lot clearer, but it seems like it only lasts for about 30 minutes after I'm done. I think I just let the little stresses of life get in the way and take away the clarity.

Think I need to do some research on grounding and energy clearing & give it a shot...I'm glad that the energy clearing helped you some :) Know that you are not alone!

xo

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

That's wonderful!

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Interesting.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I'm sorry you struggle with this all the time. That's a lot to deal with. On a daily basis, I mostly pick up emotions and earth energies, but things aren't always jumbly. I hope you find some great tools to help life feel smoother for you. Hugs!

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

I'm feeling decidedly less jumbly now. I hope you all are feeling some new peace now, too.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book