I need powerful shield +healing tips

To post a reply, login or signup

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
3 years ago
41 posts

Hi, I am new here. I am pretty sure I'm an empath.

So, to the point. For some reason my dad has been depressed for quite some time. He didn't tell anyone. I don't think my mom knows. When he's home I can't even shield from his emotions(they take over me). He works abroad so he is home on and off.

I am not sure how to check it but I think my mom is an empath just like me but she's not aware. I think that she's now got mild depression too. :( Reason is probably dad's energy and family problems.

My brother is also sad recently - either empath again or just some of his stuff. I tried to heal him but unsuccessfully.

Everyone is hiding it. It affects me and my dogs very strongly. How to shield from it?(I tried various walls and white lights but with small success only) How to heal my family?

updated by @mamooth888: 03/17/17 09:57:21AM
Mamooth888
@mamooth888
3 years ago
41 posts

Thanks!

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
3 years ago
41 posts

That's quite interesting. I am definitely going to try that tomorrow because now they are asleep = calm. (btw. I actually love staying late at night. I am very calm then.) Thanks:)

Edit: I actually "un zipped" and "zipped up" and feel better right now! I did that to my brother and I think it helped too. I am still going to experiment on this but it seems very promising!!

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
3 years ago
41 posts

Update: The technique works but just barely. It's like very thin shield. Help, please?

btw. how to sense empath?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

One thing you all must understand id that all this takes so little effort, just think asbout it and KNOW it is so.

The Zip does work but you must accept. I personally just do a rainbow shield and be done.

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
3 years ago
41 posts

Interesting. I will take a look. Recently they look a little better. I wonder if that's because of that zip technique I did on them.(who knows!).

I havent tried saying that actually. I found that if I sleep more I am stronger and can resist more though. Also some distraction helps.

Well my dogs are sad because they can feel others feelings just like human empaths.

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Mamooth 888

I suggest that you start with getting your own energy levels back to normal. Have a talk with Trevor Lewis here at the EC. You can also show your mom and siblings some of the links pertaining to being an empaththat I sent you on your home page. Welcome to the EC.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book