Strange bad energy same hour of the day

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

Dear friends,

the last couple of weeks I have been noticing a strange pattern. Every day between 4-5 pm I receive strange bad vibes. I have to cleanse myself sometimes to get rid of them but sometimes they leave after an hour or so. Have you had any similar experiences? This happens either I am at home or at work or elsewhere.

updated by @boubou: 05/13/17 10:55:29PM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Rise above it and leave it all behind. The darkies are really really desperate and will do anything to hold on and can't. Just say to yourself "this is not mine and I leave it all behind now". Think!

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts
Yes I will try that!its happening right now (its 5pm in my country)
boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

I am trying to shield myself from this...I know intention counts a lot!I will make this happen but somedays it is getting out of hand.If I knew from where it is It might have been better. I am not at work at that time, most of the times I am at bed or for coffee. For me it feels like something specific. I dont know like some person

Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

Yes, I've had similar experiences.

Try to change what you are doing every day at that time. It could be as simple as going out for coffee, taking a walk, or anything that distracts you from the bad vibes.

I've found spiritual healers helpful in getting rid of old memories and bad energy. But changing your pattern can help, too. At 4:00, instead of waiting for those nasty vibes, pick up a book on how to attract positive energy. I suspect it might be something in your past, something that happened to you when you were really young and your mind has suppressed it but your body remembers it.

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

this is a new approach!I never thought it like that...at that time for some years my ex boyfriend drove from my house or cycled without telling me (we had an on off relationship) and maybe it is his residual energy...he had a lot of issues...very strong energy

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book