Could we have felt the earthquake?

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
A lot of people I've come to know that are *extreme* in their gifts had a paticularly difficult week, emotionally. Jumpy ants in the pants...tremors.I've been feeling tremors in the pit of my stomach. I always blame my nerves but now I wonder if there might have been warnings out there in the *ethers* about the earthquake. Heightened electromagnetic shifts.Anyone else have these nerves + physical symptom manifestations.I always blame it on whatever is going on in my life at the time. But the truth is what is going on in my life today is what was going on in my life last week. But this week...it was all over the place.Tremors in the pit of my stomach.Not yet feeling 100%.... in fact...far from it. Just wondering if anyone else is *feeling* the earthquake inside.
updated by @roxanne: 05/16/17 02:59:32AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Not an explanation....more like a DUH moment for me, Brennie.Hindsight is 20/20.....but who knows.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Stephen,That's right!! I was trying to remember who posted that comment! It was you! And I said "I hope you're wrong."See..that's what I mean. I could be bouncing off the walls with *tremors* in my stomach...but I still haven't connected these physical symptoms to my Earth connection.This is something I need to pay attention to...Thank you.When I wrote this post, I was trying to remember who said that. I knew Pat was experiencing WONKY feelings. But I remembered the Thread about something *big* coming.... it was you.... You FELT it in the global/Earth connection.I'm glad you said it settled down. I'm still feeling tremors, but that is probably the heightened emotional state that surrounds me.Peace my friend.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Elizabeth,I'm so sorry you've been feeling that way too. I wonder if we pick up on the shifting energies and not knowing what's going on on the larger scale we focus it on our lives. Get hyper sensitive to every little thing around us.Kind of like what came first the chicken or the egg.Did we pick up on a shift in our Earth connection (I'm sure those plates were shifting and straining towards critical mass for awhile before the Earthquake actually hit.) Is that why I was so edgy this week. It just felt like everything exploded in all different directions this week. So I'm wondering NOW after the fact, did we pick up on this energy ... and focus it into our lives. Because in actuality nothing has changed....it was all emotional upheaval that was triggered *this week*.I pray that you are wrong...about there being more to come. I say that for the world. But I also say that for me..because I feel like I'm about to split in half.Peace, friend.
Le'
@le
7 years ago
9 posts
We are not done yet with the earthquakes and tremors around us this year.I feel at least one more in central or southern Ca.and not a small one either( we get small ones 4.0 and less all the time) .. maybe only about a 6.0 or could be larger.I also feel there will be more earthquakes around the world this year.. but more toward the middle of the year than now.the last kinda big quake we had here was on MLK day.. in january
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Ah..., Elizabeth, you're funny..hahahaha..I'm so glad that in the middle of all the serious discussion you can still find a reason to laugh. That's a very, very good sign. You're a fighter...I like that. Fight for yourself. You'll get through it all.
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
I think your right, wasn't there a post recently that describes thing being "off" ? I know what I was feeling that morning , about a week or so ago was kinda shaky, I kept dropping things and it did feel diffeent. It didn't last long, since I asked for them to take it away. But hindsight, you may be on to something, hun.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
First off, Ryan,I've seen your strength. Knowing what I've seen about your strength and enlightened mind, I would have to say that the Universal Law of Compensation would dictate that you would also then know momennts of great weakness or darkness. This is NOT a character weakness...it's the magic mirror of life. It's the spirit lesson you were born into. It's the reason men of great faith were often haunted by their own demons. --- You are a good person and you bring amazing conversations to this room.Please hold out...because the Law of Compensation also promises that after the darkness there will be Light.(Don't mean to go all preachy on you...but I believe this. I've been there. Hang on.)Gary HYES....Static Electricity off the roof!! ( "off the roof" is that a correct expression) Anyway, I felt it too and wondered why this was happening because nothing else has changed ...no one died..no one is about too. Finances finally balanced. But all of a sudden I'm going nuts and my blanket was snap crackle and popping with static electricity until it hurt . Also, my hair was standing up straight.What I also, remembered after I wrote this is that my husband who started calling out about package deals to the Caribbean. Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico,Jamaica....He wanted to take me on vacation (this started last week and I started getting panicky and angry. I literally told him to stop driving me crazy.(Meanwhile..I'm like dying to get off this mountain and into the sun.) But suddenly every time he mentioend going to the Carribean, I just felt a sense of dread. And this was before the Earthquake. He just wanted to drop the pets off at our friend/pet sitters house and go. But to tell the truth..right now I'm even more concerned about the stability of the region.Anyway...it was just a thought that came to me int his great big DUH! moment. That maybe all of this *crazy* I was feeling was a shift in the brain frequency. An unseen surge. And I will repeat..there has to be enormous energy building as the fault lines and subterranean plates shift towards critical mass.See, this is why people should keep journals.Pat,God, I hope you're wrong too. I've been feeling this *build up of dread* but I felt it was a natural process of grief since my sister's diagnosis. You know a delayed reaction. But then when I stopped to think about it. I'm actually feeling more centered about her prognosis. She's cancer free, Her lungs are healing. She was struggling with whether or not to take chemo and that's understandable, but.....damn! It's like everyone just suddenly *clicked* into *manic overload this week*Christine,I hear you loud and clear. I put it all on me..my nerves..my mood swings. me me me...like the way I always did before I realized I was an Empath. But I should know better by now. I need to pay attention. I am definitely down in my game of applied knowledge.Angel,Yeah, thank you for sharing. I was dropping things a lot too. Then I just started channeling my energy into Home Improvements and accomplished quite a lot, but with the scrapes and battle scars to prove it.Lynn,I never doubt that we are in the same room mentally...even when we don't know it. hahahahaha. We do share a certain *thought stream*. I remembered Pat's WONKY ENERGIES...then I remembered Stephen's post about SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Little by little it all started forming a web of connection in my head.Well, everyone, enough hypothesizing ..there's prayers to send. Let's keep journals. Maybe we should start a Journal Group to compare notes on a certain day of the month. Like every third or fourth Sunday see if we record similar rhythms of panic or dread. It's just a thought.Hugs to you all.and Elizabeth....Hang in there, sweet one. You're love for Wallie will find the right path for you.hugs.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Felix,You sound like everyone else I've talked to. I didn't really have stomach problems as in stomach flu or anything...just like a sensation of my stomach caving in. I had it once before following that big horrible day in NYC that I don't like to talk about. For a year I could feel the implosion in my stomach.Ok...now I must acknowledge and release.... I do not want to go back to that day. Not today.Paz a todos y bendiciones a Haiti.....indeed.Please say hello to Rhoda for me.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Ah, Pam..You're probably channeling the grief.this is when the gift feels like a *curse*.Feel better, butterfly lady.You are a truly lovely person.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Ditto, Sandy. I want to go on vacation, but right now I'm feeling *stuck*. desire vs. dread.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Kiyarain,Thank you for sharing. I like your use of the word *pulse*. Yes, that is what I was thinking that an energetic pulse might have been building before, and def now after. Before being the earth energy moving towards critical mass and now the human suffering.BTW: Welcome to EC. I always knew there was something about my emotional connections, but until I came to EC and did readings I never realized the physical *symptoms* that can manifest unknowingly from strangers and unseen forces.Blessings...enjoy your journey here.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Christine,Welcome to EC. I learn so much from everyone's posts. How different people manifest different responses.Everyone always told me to keep a journal and I have at times. I just keep losing them. LOLI'm going to try to do the online journal. that way I can't lose it.Well, welcome again.....you will love it here.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
I know what you mean...energy actually is what brought me back to my spiritual base, but that's another conversation for another thread, LOL.Peace!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book