Balancing Act

Bruce
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
Stand in the middle of a room just you on your own and shake, shake your arms jump up and down wriggle your butt and stand just enjoy yourself and your space. Now breathe slowly and deeply and think of you just you.Lift your right arm and let it fall to your side.Lift your left arm and let it fall to your side.Which one was heaviest?The right arm is an emotion that is floundering.The left arm is an action that needs to be done or is unresolved.If the two are the same then we have balance? Don't we?(Amended 14th jan I got my sides confused)
updated by @bruce: 05/24/17 06:36:07AM
Angel
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
dang emotions, always getting in my way :)
Bruce
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
Thanks people I was amazed that this simple method works, to be able to identify something work on it and find balance is just amazing. Each time I try it I find something new.If you find balance then it is time for spiritual enhancement. Look up and sit back on your heels, then lean forward onto your toes as you do this breathe as you rest easy are you aware of a silver light or a gold light?
Bruce
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
Silver is the feminine side, the emotional energy from the Angelic realms. Keeping you safe.Gold is the active the masculine side it sends energy to your physical side.Diamond White is the ultimate true balance and is empowerment to you from divine goodness.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book