Empath and Psychic ??

To post a reply, login or signup

magicalme3
@magicalme3
3 years ago
32 posts
I am sure this has probably been discussed here before, but is anyone here empath and psychic as well? I am not even sure if psychic is the corect trem for what I am experiencing, just not sure what else to call it. I sometimmes can hear things and see things that are not there. For example, I heard a man's voice speeaking, almost a full sentencce, thought it was my husband but I couldn't understand him. When I went to ask him to repeat what he said, he was not there. It was not a tv, or radio and he is the only man in the house. Things move around in the house, fall over. Or lots of noises happen. We can't keep a lighbulb to save our lives, but try to rationalize them always popping, (old lamp, the power, etc).Lots of questions that are unanswered and I am wondering if anyone else has a similar situation??
updated by @magicalme3: 03/30/17 11:07:35AM
magicalme3
@magicalme3
3 years ago
32 posts
Yes I do think there is something in my home or spirits that are with me.Just earlier today, something happened while out shopping. I was walking down an aisle and a box of ornaments flew off the shelf and landed in the middle of the aisle. There was no one there in the aisle, no kids shaking the shelves around, no other "logical" explanation.There was also an increase in movements and sounds in our place.Thank you for responding, I appreciate it.
magicalme3
@magicalme3
3 years ago
32 posts
Yes,I have thought that. This is not the first time I have heard voices, this was just the most recent.I guess what I am asking is if anyone is like that, or if they can be like that (empath and psychic simultaneously).I want to learn more about my abilities and the things I sense and hear and such, just not sure how to talk about it in an open forum like this since I am still new here. I am trying though. :)Thank you for responding to me, too !
magicalme3
@magicalme3
3 years ago
32 posts
No, I did not know that. I am new here and learning and trying to understand the things I feel and sense and everything else.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book