Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 years ago
486 posts
Sometimes this will happen to me and last for a couple of days. I have no clue why it happens, though sensory overload is probably a good guess. Usually, once I realize I'm doing it, I can start catching myself before I lash out and start putting a stop to it. Alone time helps me a lot also. I'll ask my boyfriend to go do something and give me a few hours alone in the apartment. I usually will use that time to take a long bath, followed by a meditation in which I focus on the good and beauty in life, and then end it with a nap in a warm room (I've been known to turn my space heater on in the dead of summer haha).
Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

There is a massive energy download right now. its best to just let it flow over you like small waves at the beach. Enjoy it...

Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
4 years ago
303 posts

I see that you are in the U.S. It's the holiday season here. I always find my emotions going crazy around this time of year, no matter what's happening in my life. I think I'm just absorbing all the roller-coaster feelings from people around me. One common thing I've noticed is a lot of anger.

I just tell myself "It's just a little Christmas rage; it'll pass." Christmas is NOT the happiest time of year, probably because it's supposed to be.

By the way, I take a lot of B vitamins and fish oil. Very helpful in staying calm.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book