Since I Opened My Heart More....

To post a reply, login or signup

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

As some know, I am an Empath, and as of this Thursday, I will be 23. I recently took a psychic friend's advice, I was told not to fear being open to visions and any vibes I may get, and also to really open my heart more and not to be afraid of other things. Ever since, yes, my Psychic Intuition has grown stronger, but it has created a serious problem: Growing Sensitivity.

I mentioned my age, because as I grow older, I find myself to be getting more and more sensitive, and that is bad for me. It's also the fact I took that advice, and I found something rooted deep inside of my heart: The Misery of Being Alone.

What is going on, is that I have lived alone for almost 2 years now, and I didn't used to have a problem with it, but as of recent, I have found a deep emotional pain inside of my heart, that got brought out. I now hate being alone to an extreme extent at times. It is destroying my relationships, and causing me stress, and is affecting me physically from the stress (tension). I have been "acting out" being more dramatic, moody, and hostile towards people. I hate that :(

However, it is not so simple as to the fact I never get to see my friends anymore because no one seems to have time for me almost, so I rarely see anyone outside of work, but it's also making me feel bad at work too. I had to try so hard not to cry today, and I am more easily offended than usual. This is getting bad, and if I can't stop it now, it will destroy my life.

In my mind, I feel that I should be okay with being alone as I have most of the time, but my heart cries with the desire of love. It's like I can't be alone anymore, and that I need a relationship. In my mind, I don't agree with that, but it's what my heart wants. My heart is lonely, and miserable. I don't want to be like that, but it's out of my control currently. I've lost my strength, I must have opened a gate or something. The problem is, that simply, rejection makes it hard to find someone, and on top of that, I need to be with someone who understands me, so that automatically thins out the number by a lot.

This is very confusing, because in my mind, I feel I could wait a long time for "the one", but my heart says, "i'm sick of dealing with myself and I'm sick of being alone, I need someone to comfort me and love me". I hate that. My questions are, what is causing this outside of my knowledge, and how do I stop it? I really believe it's me, as it is a strong pain, it doesn't feel like anyone else. Thoughts appreciated.

updated by @realfaction: 07/24/17 03:39:24AM
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

thanks i'll take a look

star love~pritha~ dancing love-
@star-lovepritha-dancing-love
3 years ago
13 posts

Hello , and hi everyone, you have a gift, and you need to honor your gift. you have gien yourself the best things one could ask for and what you have done is great because you have done yourself a big favor by opening up your heart. I have done this many times over in the past, and I have my heart closed and then something or someone always triggers it. I am happy that this happened for you because the heart is one amazing vessel that fills us up with the most amazing and astounding human or supernatural experiences. That said, maybe your higher self knows this and is asking you to be free from all constraints, listen to your heart ! Your heart will never fail you , I have tried this it worked wonders for me and trust me it gave me many blissful experiences as well. If your heart is crying out, maybe someone out there exists for you to complete you and you will meet them in time. also you might be ready for new encounters, friendships or connection, wish for them and know that they will come to you. Think well for the experiences you are going through right now and know that they will come to you :) ^_^ hope I was able to help, but I truly believe in time you will find all your answers , the heart never fails us :) and let go of all that is you no longer need, and enjoy the new life ahead that awaits you. Your heart is opening new doors for you and there isnt anything more powerful than this :) love and light to you !

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

I remember being 23. You have been through so much and I can relate on some level to what that is like. I had to go through the low to find truth. The truth is, I really did need to shed many people in my life that were toxic to me and I needed to find and love who I was. It was one of the tougher things for me to do and it is lonely. I do want you to know that taking care of yourself is important. I feel like a broken record but I had to change so many things! Music was the biggest one for me but I did start to dress differently and also... jobs. I had to start new in these ways in order to push past that place. I had to give myself a chance and opportunity to be happy. I am not saying these things will work for you but I did feel like I needed to share that with you. You could just do it for a day or two and see how it goes. Just change it up.. this includes meeting new people. Taking the opportunity to listen to the wisdom of some around you that you might not have noticed before. Healing took me some time but I fought the negative self talk and beating myself up. I tried to read what would lift me up. If it made things worse I would stop doing it. You need to listen to yourself and find a way to throw out the toxic pieces one at a time. And yes, for a time the sensitivity was heightened. You could call on guides to help you through it. All I could do was breath, ground, and shield for a little while. Lots of rest and good nutrition helped too.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Hello everyone, I realize now what it is finally. I am lonely because I've been alone for too long, it's not normal for some people to be alone for the long periods I have, and I feel like I don't have much attention. I've had Autism all of my life, a mild form of it, and as a child, I was trouble, because I didn't get the attention or understanding from my parents as much as I needed. I was adopted. When I opened myself up recently, it must have opened that scar back up and help me be more aware of who I really am and what has pained me.

I had a talk with someone who suggested a roommate would be good for me, so I've been talking to my friend about it. Also, my friends were worried, so they called me and we're hanging out more often now :) it's getting better. I had a great amount of support from them and you guys, thank you.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

yep thanks! Lots of people helped

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book