star love~pritha~ dancing love-
star love~pritha~ dancing love-
@star-lovepritha-dancing-love
4 years ago
14 posts

Hello , and hi everyone, you have a gift, and you need to honor your gift. you have gien yourself the best things one could ask for and what you have done is great because you have done yourself a big favor by opening up your heart. I have done this many times over in the past, and I have my heart closed and then something or someone always triggers it. I am happy that this happened for you because the heart is one amazing vessel that fills us up with the most amazing and astounding human or supernatural experiences. That said, maybe your higher self knows this and is asking you to be free from all constraints, listen to your heart ! Your heart will never fail you , I have tried this it worked wonders for me and trust me it gave me many blissful experiences as well. If your heart is crying out, maybe someone out there exists for you to complete you and you will meet them in time. also you might be ready for new encounters, friendships or connection, wish for them and know that they will come to you. Think well for the experiences you are going through right now and know that they will come to you :) ^_^ hope I was able to help, but I truly believe in time you will find all your answers , the heart never fails us :) and let go of all that is you no longer need, and enjoy the new life ahead that awaits you. Your heart is opening new doors for you and there isnt anything more powerful than this :) love and light to you !

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

I remember being 23. You have been through so much and I can relate on some level to what that is like. I had to go through the low to find truth. The truth is, I really did need to shed many people in my life that were toxic to me and I needed to find and love who I was. It was one of the tougher things for me to do and it is lonely. I do want you to know that taking care of yourself is important. I feel like a broken record but I had to change so many things! Music was the biggest one for me but I did start to dress differently and also... jobs. I had to start new in these ways in order to push past that place. I had to give myself a chance and opportunity to be happy. I am not saying these things will work for you but I did feel like I needed to share that with you. You could just do it for a day or two and see how it goes. Just change it up.. this includes meeting new people. Taking the opportunity to listen to the wisdom of some around you that you might not have noticed before. Healing took me some time but I fought the negative self talk and beating myself up. I tried to read what would lift me up. If it made things worse I would stop doing it. You need to listen to yourself and find a way to throw out the toxic pieces one at a time. And yes, for a time the sensitivity was heightened. You could call on guides to help you through it. All I could do was breath, ground, and shield for a little while. Lots of rest and good nutrition helped too.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book