Listening to My Heart/Confusion

To post a reply, login or signup

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Howdy, been a while. I guess I've got a question for you all, as my heart feels lost.

For 5 years i've been told by many psychics and empaths to not give up on this woman, that she loves me, but how is it that when i tell her to meet me in person to tell her something, she says she would contact me when she has free time, yet she isn't honest with me? It's been a while, and she's seen plenty of friends, so she's been blowing me off, seems she doesn't really care, but yet she's read paragraphs of things i've written. Something doesn't add up.

I know it is that special connection, it's only with her, i can feel what she feels, and yet, I don't know why we aren't together, why she's being the way she is. She's an Empath too. I'm questioning my guidance, because it seems that with everything else, my heart and gut feelings are dead on, but when it comes to this kind of love, well....I keep getting heartbroke and seems this isn't what I thought it was.

Needless to say, considering she was my inspiration for music and I get a lot of energy from her...the connection is broken now, and I feel drained, and uninspired. This is bad for my career and business. So now the question is, how do I know when my heart is right about love? I'm scared to trust it anymore :(. I honestly need love for inspiration and to have that spark in my life to keep me going, then I'm myself. It's my balance. It's been a few years since I've dated anyone, but want to get back into it, and actually find the right person...obviously that connection seems to mean nothing now.

Any ideas? Any help is appreciated. Missed you guys.

updated by @realfaction: 03/20/17 03:16:03AM
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Thanks, just a voice inside me kept saying not to give up on her and kept feeling tugging, strongly connected to her and such. Also, you're right. Thanks. If anyone else has other insight on this I'd appreciate it.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

thanks... -hugs-. I mean she gave me a lot of energy. It just feels like im aching for more...aching for that love again....i felt alive. :( I'll try my best but this is going to be a hard period for me. Maybe it was something that should have happened but she's in too deep to allow herself to pursue me...idk

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

thanks, I just gotta figure out how to carry my life, i'm weaker now. I lost my inspiration, even though my new album is due next month, my new single is on Itunes now, music video coming tomorrow. Search Itunes for Real Faction...into the sun is the single name...the song is about her.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi RF, I have found I have the same problem too. I have been pretty much single for the last 20+ years. I finally figured out that I needed to work on who I am and fix me before I can move on in a relationship with someone else. We all need to have our paths figured out then we can move forward with that in mind. Just my experience.

Dan : )

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

thanks. I'm not even waiting a few months for it, it just has to happen sooner...I hope. Without my music being inspired, im doomed, my career is starting to progress, and i feel i want that love, i've waited long enough. No way am i waiting 20 years. Thanks, i am just lost on love all i know is music at the moment. I've worked on a lot of me over the years being single for 3 years, I feel like I'm doing better, but this woman seriously hurt me.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Did she really hurt you or did your expectations of her hurt you? Do you ever listen to the blues? Sorry Bro!

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

What she did was not something I can respect, she could at least be honest, or just stop leading me on like a liar. I hate liars.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Imagine if it is this bad at the beginning, how it will get when life throws you curved balls? You are wasting your time. Look for another one that cares. And it seems like you are putting way too much on a relationships. Forget all of that, be yourself and do not worry. That way you will attract one that resonates with you.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

I realize you are not inspired right now.. but I hope you are writing all of your feelings on paper. It's so easy to start questioning yourself when you reach the harder places in life. For me, there were a few times I felt a person's heart for someone else while sending me strange signals. You can have a muse but you also need to find that in yourself. Listen to music you have never listened to before. I had to change all music so it was not associated with my X. Do something you have never done before!~Point is not to get stuck too long. You still have life to live and sitting around waiting will not help you. Pick yourself up.. and do something just for you. Sometimes you find that spark in yourself..and it is usually easier to see when it is darkest.

I hope for you comfort and clarity,
Dice

Eduardo Guillermo Vera
@eduardo-guillermo-vera
3 years ago
18 posts

My 2 cents:

Don't give up love but stop looking for it // Sounds strange but it will found you at the right time! I was so desperated craving for it but someone told me "stop shedding tears, that person you are looking for is about to appear"... Now I'm not single anymore :)

Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

Listen to your own heart and your own voices. You already know where this is going. Your body and mind is telling you what you already know. She may be "the one" and she may love you deeply. This may just not be the right time for you to be together. You need to take care of yourself and heal. Move onward and meet other women, even if it's just for friendship.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I've just been wondering about that, it just really hurts, she's fake now and a liar...not who she used to be. She's not even a good friend anymore now so I've learned. Who knows...maybe she'll change..no idea, but for now, I'm just upset with her and don't want to talk to her. Not sure about the future.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I've tried that for a long time and it didn't used to bother me, I just guess this is a sensitive emotion i have with her, and well it's fading finally because I don't respect who she is right now compared to who she used to be. I don't really have a choice but to not look but at the same time a lot of my energy has left now and that's what I use for inspiration and my music, would be cool if I could find a good woman to replenish that...love is what fuels my music to be better than it used to be. Thank you.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Yeah...it's a hard thing right now but I'll try my best I guess. Thanks.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Following my gut ended up hurting me the past week and I'm scared to go through this, it makes me want to shut my heart off to her and a lot of others...I don't like that, but I'm tired of sticking my neck out doing more than most people realize just to reach out to her, but she's changed...she's fake now. I question if she even loves me but apparently everyone says so...she really has a funny way of not showing it. Who knows....

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

She did resonate with me and i tried keeping her out of my life for a year not like she noticed, we used to be close, she used to be a better person. I hate who she is now, but I know who she really is deep down. It's what fuels my music and it's better than it used to be before I had this love. Now it's gone, and my music will probably sound like crap without it, considering I have a lot less energy now that the connection is probably broken (i think I broke it but i could be wrong, maybe I buried it). But I'm hoping to find a woman who actually cares, so I'll try my best about what you say. Thanks.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I do love myself, its just painful this whole thing right now. I didn't used to be like this for the past few years, it's really her fault for not being a better friend. Anyways, thanks.

Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

I've had good luck with intuitive healers. They made a HUGE difference in un-sticking me.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I'm not going to write too much about the process of a psychic reading, as I don't want the subject moving to a topic that will get this post closed. However, just to be clear; there is no fixed future and when it comes to relationships there is always freewill - on both sides.

If you are serious about a relationship, what Paul and Denise wrote is spot on - you have to stop looking for it. When we focus too hard on something we want, when we will get it, and how we will get it; we become oblivious to what the Universe is giving us. What we want, may not be what's best for us or the timing is off. When we relax and stop focusing, the Universe will open up and send us exactly what we need.

But you need to ask yourself why you want to be in a relationship and what you have to offer the other person. You wrote a couple of times about how she inspired your music. It really sounds like this woman was your muse; and that you projected many positive qualities on to her that she may not possess. People often project ideal qualities onto another, they see what they want to see and not what it actually there. Relationships are about seeing all aspects of the partner.

And inspiration doesn't come from one source, it is all around us. Your music comes from within you, it's not dependent upon external factors.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

Well said Pat-Starbridge!

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Bro I'm dealing with the same thing. I've got your #1 smash hit. I don't have your talent or desire but for a #1 chart topper you got to have a catchy beat and something people relate to. Good guys that give it all for the girl they see is right for them, that you can talk to and all that jazz that dosent see what she is missing out on. But is attracted to a dirt ball in stead. Bingo now wright it ! For me. Chin up my friend
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

The story is, she used to be a better person, but she's changed, for the worst I'm afraid. I guess I was more focused on who she used to be...sucks really. You're probably right. I just need some time to think, thank you for your insight. I guess the reason I'm looking is because I feel really alone all the time and I've always wanted someone to love me for who I am and not take advantage of me, I wanted to prove to myself that it could happen, after I've given so much love to the world, I've always wanted to meet someone like myself to pour that love back to me. I feel like love is my center, my life force.

I'm doing better now than earlier, but still a bit sad, I don't feel rushed, but at the same time, I've been single a long time and I have a strong urge to make someone feel loved and cared for, I wish for that in return in that relationship sort of way. I want to experience something true for a change...but I'll wait if I must. If that's not what I need, I only wonder what I do need now....hmm. Thank you.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Well it's not really about the song it's more about finding true love. It was more about impacting her through the song, but I guess that didn't work....she doesn't know it's about her, but I'm sure she doesn't care. I could be wrong but just how it seems. She is confused and acting really ridiculous in her life. I'm kinda done with her now after reaching out to her for so long. It's sad. She certainly is with a dirt ball. Thanks.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Wow....that's got to be one of the most inspirational things I've heard today. Thank you Liz, love you lots. It does make sense. I guess I've been scared to stay alone and I've had the urge to touch someone's heart that way and hope for someone to touch mine that way. But for some reason, I was just strongly connected to her and only her. It is painful, but surprisingly it's not as bad as i thought it would be considering I have no respect for her anymore if she's going to be the way she's being.

However, considering I wasted 5 years of my life...well maybe I don't know about that yet, maybe I'm wrong. It's just I'm tired of it I guess. I guess I'm scared now but I can't shake the feeling it's all for a reason, it's been these strong cries, strong voices guiding me to her, having prophetic dreams, well one, back then I didn't know. But you guys are probably right, I guess I just feel empty inside right now. Thank you much, you're kind. -hugs-.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

Lizz- I have to say it is so easy to do when you allow it to. I am coming out of that place where I feel betrayed almost! It is so hard to sort out feelings when the connection feels strong.

Real Faction- So many can relate to what you are going through. It is easy to allow someone to inspire you, but you really should consider cutting that cord. All that you have created came from YOU! You may have a muse or inspiration from another person but it was you. It is still too close. While I wish I could say something that will make it better.. I can't. I can tell you that many artists also convey that in their art, and many can identify with it.

People can be hurtful even if it is not what was intended. They also have a path they must be true to and it unfortunately does not always work out how the other person would like. I hope you find a calm and gain understanding about yourself and where you would like to be.

I guess I resonate so strongly that I feel I must repeat myself. You need some time to do something for you.

Look to the light and choose one thing you are grateful for today.

Being here at that time in my life was huge for me so I hope it helps you plus some.

Dice

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Lots of good words there, I can relate. Thanks. Perhaps I do need to do that.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Have you ever heard if this whole "twin flame" phenomenon?
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

no I havent, whats that?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Perhaps you had a sacred contract with her -that she inspire you for a certain length of time?

Perhaps she had a sacred contract with a dirt-bag?

I'm also wondering, if you ever actually told her how you felt?

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

5 years ago, I told her how I felt. She is the reason my abilities awoke to the state they are in now, I questioned what I was, this was before I knew I was an Empath, and started feeling strong things like that. It was our energies resonating. For some reason, I resonate with her stronger than anyone. It's a complicated story, but 5 years ago, I messed up, but we stayed friends, but seems like she still loved me for many years but kept getting with other guys. I just tried to be there for her and well...look where that got me.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
You are feeling this deep connection with her and she is also an empath? Maybe she is running due to fear. The whole "empath" thing creates a different dynamic than other connections. What do we feel? Is it theirs or ours? This mish mash of emotions will escalate into confusing and scary territory. To have a connection with someone who really sees into them would make them feel so vulnerable and this fear of being seen so deeply can make a person choose to run. Deny. Or even choose a less vulnerable kind of relationship. Think about it. We live in a very unforgiving time where all of our flaws and mistakes... and insecurities could easily be exploited in a very public way. Maybe there is fear of rejection if you see the real her? It is so hard to feel so much.
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Yes, she's an Empath, but there's something very different about her I sensed, she's very strong, full of energy, but she doesn't realize she is one. She is very prone to fear, but she sure is treating me like dirt.....everyone keeps telling me she loves me just..it's hard to see, even though at times I feel it too, and I've felt when she's sad from a distance and etc. It's only with her. She doesn't really know about this "world" of knowledge.

She's with a guy not the best and well...i just don't know what to make of it all, I've been guided to make this music video for her and to try to tell her how I feel in person but she said she would when she has time but obviously that was a lie since she's always out with friends....so I don't know what to do. I'm quite upset with her now. It's a devastating love, a very powerful one. My gut says don't give up but I'm scared to keep going with how she's treating me....what will time show me....who knows.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Strongly urging you to research "why twin flames run" and "what is a twin flame".
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Thanks, this may lead to the end of my confusion and guide me more so.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
You strike me as a spiritually aware kind of person. I hope this helps.
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Yes I very much am. I have been reading some articles and every bit of it almost it dead on...it's shocking, and I don't feel so alone anymore. This has brought my hope back...thank you so much. I'm currently reading this, very insightful http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/the-cycle-of-separation-why-twin-flames-run-2935946.html

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
So good to hear!
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

So it's just as i've heard from the voices in my heart...waiting for her and waiting for a more ready time in my life? It's odd, some people told me Fall of this year, sometime this season. I wonder....thank you though, this has brought me peace.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I feel compelled to share something right now. The timing of where you are and where she is right now is not by accident. You are here now and your purpose is to check yourself. Let go of your insecurities and fears that create blocks and barriers. She is where she is now for reasons you may not know. This cannot be forced. Two people with free will involved here. Letting go of this situation (and the need to force this) and trusting that all things will be at the appropriate time is a big step closer to your reunion.
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I'm trying to comprehend what you're saying, I get most of it, but some of it not entirely...hmm. Well let's see what I'm afraid of, why I'm insecure...hmm, plus me being anxious about ...ahh wait wait...i see now. For the past 5 years, my biggest fear (still has been) was confessing my love to her to the extent that I planned to, that I felt so afraid it would go wrong, I called that day the "50/50 Day", because I know my mental stability, if the day happened, I could either be happier than ever, or the most miserable I could ever be, crying every day and feeling devastated and losing that inspiration, losing that love.

I asked her to meet me in person a while ago and she said when she had time she would, but it seems that was a lie, as she hangs out with her friends all the time. Perhaps it is that fear, I know she wants stability for her and her son, and sometimes I see her angry at her boyfriend while other times posting good things about him. She is confused and in a struggle...I'm going with my gut about this, reading into what I feel and hear at this moment. I've felt a sense of uncertainty and pain in her heart, and thinking about me a lot. Some days while at work, I would feel a "tug" and a jolt of energy, felt like love, waves of loving energy and emotion, it felt like she was thinking about me a lot sometimes.

It seems she's trying to make the relationship work when it seems to be such a struggle as he mistreats her, from what I've seen her post and what I've felt. I've had others tell me that as well. So in summary, I guess I have to find peace of mind and have full faith, no fear, that everything will eventually happen as it should, and that she loves me, as everyone keeps saying. So in that case, I should be 100% sure of this now, and seeing those Twin Flame articles helped. You my friend have played an important role in my life. As for insecurities, I feel like I complain too much and am too sensitive and whiny sometimes and I don't like it, I'm trying to change that, it is fear related though.

Definitely some insight on the situation, thank you. Is there anything else I should know or do?

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

to add, i read a post on facebook, that we're "mirroring" each other and feeling each others emotions, so if she feels me...that means, maybe I can influence her? Maybe if I learn to not be afraid, be at peace, and don't panic, it will draw her closer perhaps, or I'll just be in a better state while I wait.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Its not a phenomenon, its part of creation and who you are. Source split and gave itself an identity (us) and we are part of 2 polarities, male and female. We each have one. Sometimes we do encounter the other half but may or may not get together. Some people imagine marriage and great sex but it is not about any of that.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I once had a girlfriend that was a liar. I dropped her like a hot potato. Can't be with anyone I can't trust. So I stopped looking and found her...30 years later we are still together.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

I felt that way about my Awakener too now that you mention it! I think you could be on to something there. I have to admit that I still have very strong feelings. The difference between now and then is that I acknowledge his part in my life and that he gave me back a great gift. Timing is huge too.. and mine has always been off.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I want to caution you about trying to influence the situation empathically. It is important that when the time is right, it is because the time is right and both of you are really ready and not because any manipulation has occurred.
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Yes, well I mainly mean me being more positive and not being afraid anymore would probably help her as my fear has probably caused her more stress.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I still wonder about this thing Jar of Clay mentioned. It's pretty dead on, maybe this is what to make of the situation and I need to wait? http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/the-cycle-of-separatio...

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I still wonder about this thing Jar of Clay mentioned. It's pretty dead on, maybe this is what to make of the situation and I need to wait? http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/the-cycle-of-separatio...

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Thanks. I still wonder about this thing Jar of Clay mentioned. It's pretty dead on, maybe this is what to make of the situation and I need to wait? http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/the-cycle-of-separatio...

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I hope it is for the best, I have heard that I am to be with her in the future many times and it feels like she loves me but she is scared and running and figuring herself out, so my gut says, and many have said. Perhaps I just need time.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Absoulutely! The double mirror effect. :)
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I think I know what must be done now, I just need to wait, and find my peace. Perhaps it is this season when I meet her again, as I've heard, but who knows. I know I need to work on a few things and so does she. Perhaps it is soon, but unsure. Thanks, this really helped. I'm not worried anymore.

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Have confidence in that inner voice of wisdom that you were given. There are many in the world and online who will want to give you their well meaning advice but I have always found that your inner voice knows you best. :) I am happy that you are feeling more peaceful about where you are now and what you can do. Sending you lots of peaceful, confident and happy thoughts for what is in front of you.Jar
RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Thanks. Sometimes there are things I need to learn from others, but yes, follow my heart indeed. Thank you. You helped.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

To be honest, I really don't know what you want from us other than to validate your feelings. No matter how many times we tell you to "let go" it's not sinking in.

First, if she is a twin flame, that's not a great recipe for a relationship.

Second, you don't even realize that your constant focus on her (not your fear but your focus) - is pushing her away! You don't even have to be in physical communication with her for her to pick up on this. When a person focuses their energy on someone, the recipient feels it. I've seen this in readings where one person is just pushing the other with their energy and the other person is doing everything they can to push that energy back. It's like being smothered. Even when you mention about being "at peace" in order to draw her close, that's not letting go. That's an agenda.

Third; this girl is in a relationship that she chose. It is her choice and if you love her, as you claim; then you must respect her choice and allow her space to live her life. Her relationship may not be a good one, in your eyes; but it's what she's working through.

True love is not selfish. There are many on the EC, myself included; who can tell you stories of having the person we love, choose to be with someone else. Of course it hurts, of course we believe they made a mistake. But we choose relationships for the lessons we need to learn, which is what she is doing. There is a much bigger picture here that has to be worked through.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

I see, thats insightful. From what it seems though, the universal theme here seems to be focus less on her, more on myself, and if it's meant to be, she will come my way. I'm struggling, but I guess I have some things to work through too. In time, all will be well. Thank you.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Well Real Faction, you've certainly got everyone talking about L O V E! :) It can be complicated and difficult to understand. I agree with Dice that it has a lot to do with timing. Over our lifetimes I personally think there are probablyquite a few people who could potentially be our soul-mates? I have read that twin flames finding each other is rare.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Really? Rare eh? Many have told me she is a special one, so perhaps she is. If it is indeed rare, I am lucky, but it was planned so it seems. Time will tell.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Only time will tell I guess. Thanks.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Yes Really, eh! Some people see the twin flame idea as a theory - but more to the point, if it does exist, why the hell would you ever want to be with someone who was just like you. Talk about driving yourself insane. One expert on this topic, cautions her clients never to go looking for their twin flame because they will drive each other crazy.

But try looking at this from a more realistic approach; do you really think that somehow in all the billions of people on the planet, that you can possibly meet ONE person that's right for you? Come on ! The other approach is to look at this as soul groupings, that if one person in our soul grouping doesn't work out, that we contract with another person in our soul grouping. It's not like there's only one person on this earth for you. We contract on a soul level - but sometimes it doesn't work out. So, just because something is planned, doesn't mean it's going to manifest.

What if there is someone else out there who is the person that will really make you happy? Someone who will support your dreams and inspire you. You are so infatuated with this woman that you can't see the possibilities that are out there.

And what are you going to keep doing, hoping this 'special" woman that you are obsessed with will finally be with you - how long have you been at this? How much longer do you plan to pursue this. Seriously - how much longer?

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Well I wanted to date a couple others but geez...everyone's taken nowadays. At the moment, I haven't found someone good for me who is single.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

oh...well geez....this is pretty hard :( it's a heart shattering thing, but I will try.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

It's very comforting for a girl to be able to do what she wants and know that there is a guy who will always be there.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

That excuse works if you live in Alaska where the men outnumber the women.

Any single woman reading this would laugh at that statement.

Look, it doesn't matter what any of us say, which is why I don't understand why you keep asking us for advice.

You're going to do what you want, and that's to keep pursuing this woman.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Thank you Pat!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Robin, as usual, you got right to the point.

Reminds me of a guy who was interested in me but he couldn't wait until I was ready, so he got himself involved with a married woman. She was separated from her husband but had no intention of divorcing him. That was bad enough, but she had an affair with a guy when she was about 20 and he was 40; and she was now taking care of him in his declining years. Bless her heart! $$$$ There will always be some guy to take care of her.

It's so rude - she took three and she wouldn't share!

The worst thing is the guy I was interested in is a sweetheart. And when he's telling me all about this woman (with husband and former lover) he's just over the top excited - and I'm thinking, there's a train wreck ready to happen. He had no idea that he was being used - and still doesn't.

And Lizzy is right - it's not fair to men. Nobody should feel used.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I don't why the "thank you" but I'll take it Dan.

It's been a bad week - and heck, it's only Wednesday.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

LOL I know what you mean about the weeks Pat, hell it has been bad for over a month for me. So many replies on this and no movement is why the TY for you last sentence.

Dan : )

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Thank you Lizzy. If I could just remove my head, I'd feel a lot better. it's an Aries thing and the eclipse didn't help.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Pat, I also just added a blog you may want to go check it out.

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
I keep seeing this eft tapping thing and have seen a few videos on it. It's coming at me from all diffrent avenues. Very strang. I'm open minded and may try it but it seems childish to me. Please don't take that the wrong way. It must work. Cause as I said I keep seeing it pop up in places that I'm not even looking.
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Lizzy ,pat,fly Robin I love you you have all made so many points that you are talking to all of us not just faction. I love getting it head on like that no sugar needed. The thing about always having the fall back guy just all of it you are all brilliant! Thank you all and faction for bringing this topic up you don't know how many eyes you've open on this
Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

My friend just had to call and give me her quote for the day.. "When you give with love, you create people that love".. Always good to remember.

Your comment reminded me about that...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book