inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Hi RF, I have found I have the same problem too. I have been pretty much single for the last 20+ years. I finally figured out that I needed to work on who I am and fix me before I can move on in a relationship with someone else. We all need to have our paths figured out then we can move forward with that in mind. Just my experience.

Dan : )

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Did she really hurt you or did your expectations of her hurt you? Do you ever listen to the blues? Sorry Bro!

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

Imagine if it is this bad at the beginning, how it will get when life throws you curved balls? You are wasting your time. Look for another one that cares. And it seems like you are putting way too much on a relationships. Forget all of that, be yourself and do not worry. That way you will attract one that resonates with you.

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
285 posts

I realize you are not inspired right now.. but I hope you are writing all of your feelings on paper. It's so easy to start questioning yourself when you reach the harder places in life. For me, there were a few times I felt a person's heart for someone else while sending me strange signals. You can have a muse but you also need to find that in yourself. Listen to music you have never listened to before. I had to change all music so it was not associated with my X. Do something you have never done before!~Point is not to get stuck too long. You still have life to live and sitting around waiting will not help you. Pick yourself up.. and do something just for you. Sometimes you find that spark in yourself..and it is usually easier to see when it is darkest.

I hope for you comfort and clarity,
Dice

Eduardo Guillermo Vera
Eduardo Guillermo Vera
@eduardo-guillermo-vera
4 years ago
18 posts

My 2 cents:

Don't give up love but stop looking for it // Sounds strange but it will found you at the right time! I was so desperated craving for it but someone told me "stop shedding tears, that person you are looking for is about to appear"... Now I'm not single anymore :)

Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
4 years ago
303 posts

Listen to your own heart and your own voices. You already know where this is going. Your body and mind is telling you what you already know. She may be "the one" and she may love you deeply. This may just not be the right time for you to be together. You need to take care of yourself and heal. Move onward and meet other women, even if it's just for friendship.

Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
4 years ago
303 posts

I've had good luck with intuitive healers. They made a HUGE difference in un-sticking me.

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
285 posts

Well said Pat-Starbridge!

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
285 posts

Lizz- I have to say it is so easy to do when you allow it to. I am coming out of that place where I feel betrayed almost! It is so hard to sort out feelings when the connection feels strong.

Real Faction- So many can relate to what you are going through. It is easy to allow someone to inspire you, but you really should consider cutting that cord. All that you have created came from YOU! You may have a muse or inspiration from another person but it was you. It is still too close. While I wish I could say something that will make it better.. I can't. I can tell you that many artists also convey that in their art, and many can identify with it.

People can be hurtful even if it is not what was intended. They also have a path they must be true to and it unfortunately does not always work out how the other person would like. I hope you find a calm and gain understanding about yourself and where you would like to be.

I guess I resonate so strongly that I feel I must repeat myself. You need some time to do something for you.

Look to the light and choose one thing you are grateful for today.

Being here at that time in my life was huge for me so I hope it helps you plus some.

Dice

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

Its not a phenomenon, its part of creation and who you are. Source split and gave itself an identity (us) and we are part of 2 polarities, male and female. We each have one. Sometimes we do encounter the other half but may or may not get together. Some people imagine marriage and great sex but it is not about any of that.

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

I once had a girlfriend that was a liar. I dropped her like a hot potato. Can't be with anyone I can't trust. So I stopped looking and found her...30 years later we are still together.

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
285 posts

I felt that way about my Awakener too now that you mention it! I think you could be on to something there. I have to admit that I still have very strong feelings. The difference between now and then is that I acknowledge his part in my life and that he gave me back a great gift. Timing is huge too.. and mine has always been off.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Thank you Pat!

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

LOL I know what you mean about the weeks Pat, hell it has been bad for over a month for me. So many replies on this and no movement is why the TY for you last sentence.

Dan : )

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Hi Pat, I also just added a blog you may want to go check it out.

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
285 posts

My friend just had to call and give me her quote for the day.. "When you give with love, you create people that love".. Always good to remember.

Your comment reminded me about that...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book