what is with humanity

To post a reply, login or signup

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
My world is coming unglued before my eyes as I try and try and try again every day to do good things and fight the good fight. September has been the worst. Plz send me good vibes say a prayer Humm me a happy tune. To get me through the day and we'll work on October one hour at a time.
updated by @b: 03/29/17 02:04:08AM
4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

It's weird that you would write that. I awoke from multiple dreams the other night and the only thing that stuck in my head was a voice saying, "fight like the old ones." Maybe that message was for you and not me???

4peace

careyleefarnsworth
@careyleefarnsworth
3 years ago
58 posts

Love helps so much in time of need :)

Carey

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Thank you all I think it has worked. My sis gave me encouraging words that helped too. I'm not 100% but things may be coming together for me. The leaves on the trees are changing in New England and the brisk air is a pon us every thing is so beautiful it's my b day month and I think that's why I like this time of year anyway but people around me are not so nice some times. And it hurts. 4peace I think you are correct. I'll try to harden up a bit. Also idk if you like music but a band called OAR has a song called Peace. I love it. Check it out you will to if your ears work lol thanks again all
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
That is so the case. I've been s**t on by some one and finished up there x mass gift for them today. Can you imagine sh## on some one and them buying you a gift and giving it to you any way. Just cause they love you and may never see you again. Niceness trumps evil.
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Ty you are both awesomeness
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Thank you all for the kindness. Some times the helper needs help. It worked. <3 back to everyone of you
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Ty bro
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
It has to be glad Sep gone
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
So many thanks Yvelisse though I know the Lord made me sensitive I am a man and I switched the words around. That is very personal from you. The Lord has blessed me in many ways my health family heart the ec it's only humans I've let in my heart that have hurt me and time will get me past it thank you again.
Eduardo Guillermo Vera
@eduardo-guillermo-vera
3 years ago
18 posts

My 2 cents

Now playing - Apples In Stereo // Energy

Edward Sharpe // Home

Enjoy

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
We are all truely products of a higher power yes once I was made to look at my qualities I can let them that are blind to it bring me down. Heart still hurts and all I can think is greed and self senterdness has there blinders on. I can't control that all I can do is good and pray on day they wake up to there higher self. Ty
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Glad for your .02 my music is very eclectic always give new stuff a chance or stuff I'm not familiar with love the edward sharpe tune it reminds me of this. Dirty paws .of monsters of men
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Watch "Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws (Official Lyric " on YouTubeOf Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws (Official Lyric : http://youtu.be/mCHUw7ACS8o
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Watch "O.A.R. "Peace" Official Audio" on YouTubeO.A.R. "Peace" Official Audio: http://youtu.be/qyn5jwJTYDo
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I know what you mean. It has been really difficult for me these last couple of months. Sending you some happy thoughts. Loved those songs by O.A.R. and Dirtypaws. :)
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Good vibes back to you I'm on the rebound to success. Idk what it is about dirty paws but it effects me. Glad it gave you joy. Let's make Oct shine collectively.
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
My word kids, I think we may have over done it a bit on the good vibes. We are past the 1/2 way mark through Oct. Things this way have been 10 fold better for me. Thank you all. The things that have been coming my way are almost to much to comprehend. But I'm doing my best. Return goodness to all of you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book