how strange Dan o

To post a reply, login or signup

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
I was just going to pop on a positive post and read the post at the top posted 8 hrs ago by Dan o.I drive a truck for a living and have about 15 hours of deep thinking time lol. Some times on my run a smile just comes over me or I just start giggling out of control. Not always and I don't think I'm crazy. The way I figure it some one I care about either thought a nice thing of me or is having a good day. So that's what I was going to post and it's strange the first post when I open the EC was why always pain and depression. I think pain and hurt or negitivity is much stronger or it may be recognized because it bothers us. But for me I notice good happy thoughts or feelings too. Love and light to all of you be strong and smile. It will bring some one else to smile around you. :~{)}
updated by @b: 03/12/17 12:08:55PM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I sometimes wonder why so many posts about sadness and suffering too. This is a beautiful gift and I get so much joy and love from it! I really don't experience such suffering. I think I have learned to focus and hone in on the love in this world and so that is what I pick up more than the negativity. In people I look for where their love is. If that makes sense? And when I find it, that is what I focus on feeling. I think I do this all subconsciously or automatically though so it's hard to explain the process. Even people who could be perceived as "sad" or "angry" carry love almost always. And I pick up on this because I seek it. There has only ever been one time where I felt somebody so dark and mean that I could find no love. I don't think they were completely "normal" or something else that I don't have the words/knowledge to express. Almost everyone has love for something/someone and THAT is what I always see in people.
4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

You know what Emmy, I think you are right. There is a lot of joy and love in the world. And if we can feel the negative stuff we should be able to feel the good stuff too. Maybe we just need to rewire. I think my negative stuff is from being around my husband a lot (who is severely depressed right now) and my son who picks up on my stress in addition to his dad's - Maybe if I can start looking for love and joy and re-emit it out to my family some of this negative stuff could change. Does that make sense?

I do see beauty in people - not like being pretty it's different something in their eyes.

take care,

4peace

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
4peace the eyes yes. They tell such a story happy sad nothing worn out at the end of there rope I always look in eyes.
B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Agree2 the thing that hit me the most is all the reasons that explain why I am how I am things I like and don't how I'm such a good judge of characters. It's not hit or miss it's dead on.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book