Severe Overload

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I'm just exhausted and feeling too much. I haven't been on forums much this week because of work and things I have to do and I've missed sending out good thoughts. I'm very depressed, experienced bullying again yesterday and felt what the thug was feeling toward me - which hurts more, experienced many things going wrong at the wrong time and then I have this student who - not sure of the word for it - has a really strong presence and I'm actually getting freaked out because I'm getting words that he is going to say. I'm trying to teach and it's interfering with my train of thought - that has not happened before. I thought I was zipped up, but I guess not. To top it all off, I think my son is picking up on my emotions and is crying constantly too.

I really need some time away from it all. Ok Sorry for complaining so much. So what do I do now?

peace and light,

4peace

updated by @4peace: 07/27/17 11:05:37PM
4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Got it. Thankst thou for the message. (would that even be correct?) lol

snarly
@snarly
3 years ago
23 posts

aww Hope you feel better and things improve BIG HUG FOR YOU from snarly trying to send warm thoughts your way but im still learning. its always good to vent lots of good people here to support you.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Thanks Snarly :)

I try to send out "vibes" light peace or something out to people too, Like you - I'm still learning :)

Peace and light

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I couldn't see him really well. He was screaming at me, "oh look at that." (Because I'm fat) "Be still my heart," "ooohooo look at her!" I've decided if it happens again I'm going to confront him. I'm too old for this type of crap and it might stop him from hurting others. It's the first time at a school campus I've had this happen, In my original post I was referring to the whole bullying experience I had inelementary throughhighschool - and basically my whole life, anytime I go riding bikes, walkingor to the beach - etc. I'm an easy easy target.

I also realized the other day that I feel they way they feel about me. Disgust and revulsion and I have been turning that onto myself, causing myself to gain more weight. Hmm, an insight. I also have bad thyroid problems besides just not eating and exercising like I should. Since I started this board last month, I've been craving more fruits and veggies (still want sugar though) and not such a fan of meat anymore. It's weird. :) Maybe it's the meditation.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I hate to hear that about your wife. You know when a person who has a weight problem is out trying to lose weight maybe people should just be quiet or give a simple thumbs up. Probably a lot of people would weigh less.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Keep supporting your wife :) I know she appreciates it :)

Take care

Peace and light

4peace

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Thanks Willy, it helps - seriously :)

4peace

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I've had the same problem - weight and thyroid problems. This may come as a surprise but many people, especially women who are empaths or psychic have thyroid problems. Apparently, the glands play a role in the transmission of psychic information.

At this point, my weight will not go down, regardless of how little i eat or how much I exercise. The body is going to do what it's going to do. Within a week, I gained eight pounds (most of it's water) without adding anything into my already strict diet; I've even been exercising more. I do know that I am very tense and haven't slept well which is probably a factor.

As to the bully, I've dealt with it all my life and it hurts. But when i finally accepted that this is my body and it really doesn't want to change; then the insults don't bother me as much. So, I'm fat - so what? I like the comment Lady Gaga made after she was criticized for her weight; she said "I'd rather be fat than shallow."

Trying to fight a bully is tricky; clearly they feel awful about themselves so they project those feelings on to another. Shame tends to be one of those feelings that is easily projected and if you're feeling uncomfortable about your appearance, you become a magnet for those comments. You are blessed with a great body that will do it's best for you, it may never be like other bodies but remember that standards of beauty change. When you can accept yourself as you are; the battle is over.

Some people visualize some type of barrier around them, like a wall of mirrors facing outward, so that his energy would bounce back at him. Other ideas are to connect to Source and just ask that this issue be removed. And, if you can; you stand your ground and you give it right back in his face. You have to take all that emotion he's throwing at you and throw it back at him.

But it's about what you feel comfortable doing. Remember that you are the one with the power - as an empath, you can sense his feelings, where he's vulnerable. That alone, is powerful; you have the advantage over him. It will be your decision as to how to handle it but remember, that you have more power than he does. That information, alone can help you change how you feel about the situation. You're feeling powerless because you're picking up his sense of powerlessness. When you realize how much power you have, it changes the energy of the situation.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Oh I like the wall of mirrors. I can totally see that. thanks so much. I could attack him by reading his weaknesses, but I've done that a couple of times in the past when I got madand when I do it seriously hurts people and I can't do it anymore.

thanks for the advice. It is seriously appreciated.

BTW, I was shocked what you said about the thyroid issue with empaths and psychics. An intuitive I was working with said that my throat chakra was collapsed and I was wondering if it was because of my thyroid and hashimotos. Very interesting.

Sending Peace and light

4peace

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I get why you wouldn't attack and that's fine. But if you just remember that you have all the power, then it changes everything.

I have run into so many healers and psychics with either thyroid or gland problems. And, the throat chakra is one of the big areas for many empaths and psychics.

In addition to the mirrors, you can also project very large animals around you - lions are always good. Or some very powerful warriors. Remember, on some level, he will sense it.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

The Bears are feeling very hurt that they've been replaced by Empaths

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Lions and Tigers and Empaths would make a wonderful title for a book! There's a project for you to work on Pat :)

It is great imagery and a wonderful idea. Thanks Pat and DoorMA49- you guys are inspiring me :) Funny thing is I'm a total cat person - so the Lions and Tigers fit me:) Well, I actually love all animals, but prefer cats :)

Sending Peace and light :)

4peace

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Oh no. I didn't mean to hurt them.Bears are awfully adorable :)

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

i was just teasing Mary Anne.

You could add a bear into the mix; they are adorable but highly protective. They are honored by Native Americans, for being protective and aggressive if threatened.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Sky someone mentioned Sept 11th in a post, Wednesday was the day before you may have been picking up on that. I was a wreck the 10th and 11th, I realized it was the 11th, but not that I could be responding to it.

You are right bullies are cowards. A lot of them have issues, but instead of working through them, they take their anger out on others.

I hope you are feeling better :) Sending peace and light

4peace

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I think it was you Dan. Thanks for mentioning it, I'll be more aware that it may affect me next year.

I was in a terrible mood too. Even one of my students asked me after class if something was wrong - they don't usually noticemuch, lol. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book