Feeling better

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
The past couple of weeks haven't been great; on a personal level but it seems like on larger world scale too things just haven't been as "good" in general. I'd been feeling anxious and stressed out and angrier, not normal for me. But it feels like today just in the past few hours things have gotten better tenfold. Does anyone else feel that whatever was happening is getting better now? Like things are lighter and happier again?
updated by @emmy-long: 02/20/17 12:42:07PM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I had a good meditation as well and the feeling of peace came afterwards so I attributed it to that at fist ( did some chakra clearing work). I actually felt a shock which has never happened before. Been happier and lighter all day. Here's to hoping this lasts awhile!
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I do feel a shift - although, I usually feel a change as we quiet down from Summer. I can't say I feel positive, or negative - I'll just put myself in the undecided category. Like MA - we're riding the waves and our emotions and energy will fluctuate.

Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts

There are terrible things that have been happening in the world as of late, however I am finally starting to feel better in a sense too. I think that as Empaths we can feel things coming, so even though it may be sad to see/hear on the news I think that we get an energetic break once the bubble finally pops. We could feel the tensions mounting and the bubble stretching, so when whatever not-so-great things finally unfold its almost like a relief.

Personally it gives me an added sense of relief because so many times I thought "feeling" meant I had to save the world, when in all actually I think us as light workers and such are more of shock absorbers and consolers, in the big scheme of things. Its likely quiet a few of us are able to shake off the weight of the world from the recent wave of energy. Fall to me always feels like a season of renewal, I have noticed many people abandoning bad habbits, changing jobs, letting go of certain types of relationships, forming new ones and so forth . . . . you may be doing a self-clean. This is all just my opinion though Enjoy the good vibes.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book