My Apologies

Angel
Angel
@angel
9 years ago
607 posts
I'd like to apologize to those who took offence to my reply to Michael's post. It was not my intention to make anyone feel ridiculed, but prevent anyone to be riduculed because their beliefs are different than other's. The way the post was made written automatically put alot of people of defence and lead to many people questioning the motives since a reasonable explanation was not given. Maybay I need to get back into the more understanding and passionate side of myself, but when someone posts a thread like that, then responces will be as such. Religion, of any type in this setting is a very touchy subject for many of us and should be used with more caution and concern as opposed to get arise out of other people. Again, this is my opinion and if it offends you, I apologize.Angel
updated by @angel: 01/22/17 12:18:10PM
Angel
Angel
@angel
9 years ago
607 posts
I appreciate the responces from everyone. You have all been so wonderful to me and I couln't feel more blesssed. However, it seemed like another person felt that I was ridiculeing the other member. I think it was the part about "burning in hell". I try to remain neautral when it comes to people's spirituality, though I personally feel that there are negative forces out there, I feel that people have to right to find and choose their own path, so long as it dous not inflict on someone else's well being. When i read the post, it felt like I was 12 years old again, sitting in the front pews with the preacher pointing his finger at us and telling us, (my friends and I) that we were going to burn in hell and throwing a bunch of scriptures around if we didn't follow every word he said. As we speak, my mother has her church praying for my salvation because of my spiritual beliefs differ from the church. Sometimes it's hard being an outcast when in all reality the beliefs are really not that much different, a name game is what I call it. One say's prayer's, another call's it spell's, another call's it affirmations and another meditation. Essentially it's all the same thing. I get a bit passionate when I feel like myself or other's are being condemned for their beliefs. I appreciate everyone's feedback, and hopefully the person who felt offended will except the apology and understand where it came from . Right or wrong, we are all human after all. :)Blessings to each and every one of you.
Roxanne
Roxanne
@roxanne
9 years ago
1,562 posts
Actually, Angel....you completely offended me. And I for one am not sure if I can accept this apology.:-)I love you.
Bruce
Bruce
@bruce
9 years ago
207 posts
I am so sorry if it were my comments that led to the creation of this post. Please accept my most humble appologies. It was never my intention to presume.Peace, love and light to you all.
Angel
Angel
@angel
9 years ago
607 posts
well than I'm takeing back!!!!lol, my love back to you!!!
Angel
Angel
@angel
9 years ago
607 posts
actually, I felt that I offended you, and possibly other's. No need to apologize, you spoke what you felt as did I. After reading your post, I kind of took a step back and seen how easily it can have been taken wrong, so I figured if I explained a little where it came from and why I said what I did it might be easier to understand. And for those, who felt it was inapropriate, then hopefully an apology would be acceptable. I appreciate your post. i have alot of respect for you and it not my intentions to be offensive or to cause harm.Blessings, My Friend,Angel

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book