New here :-)

To post a reply, login or signup

Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
I'm new to this site and new to the realization that I am an Empath. I've started with two books and a bag full of stones so far to help me along the way...lol. My whole life I have always had VERY strong intuition about people. I can read them very easily and am seldom wrong. I've struggled with depression over the years as well. I am now in a wonderful marriage and have 3 really great sons. I don't really have any stress in my life....but I'm miserable. I don't know if it's my husband's house or the property we live on or this town but I have this awful feeling of loneliness, boredom, no energy and just an overall BLAH feeling. Now I've developed panic attacks..Yay for me lol. Did any of you have issues like this before? How did you dig yourself out? Every time I open one of these books, I lose interest and end up doing something else. Never been this scatter brained before.....would love some insights! Thank you all!
updated by @krissy: 06/15/17 05:46:48AM
Sammie
@sammie
3 years ago
106 posts

Welcome !!!

Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
Going to work on meditating....but for a scatterbrained Gemini, it makes it tough. Lol. Found a reiki center 20 miles away, maybe some chakra work will help. Thanks!
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
Thank you Justin. I have an open mind about it. And I want to know more. I hope you can get a hold of what's happening with your gifts too. Maybe try going back to the woods a few time ls a week.if it's close? I live on a big farm so the woods is my backyard and I can appreciate you feeling comfortable there. It's my favorite place in the world. I wish had more words or advise for you....sadly I'm a newbie. :-/
4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Hi Krissy,

I laughed when I read about you starting with the two books and a bag of stones. Then I stopped and wondered how they worked for you :) How did you use them? Were they crystals? Oh, and greetings from another Gemini :) - but I was born on the cusp.

Peace

Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
Lol. Yeah....I live in a southern Baptist country town. No places around here to go and "see a man about a horse". LolWhen I talked.to my doctor, she put me on anti anxiety meds ;-/ SO....I honestly have no clue how to use the crystals I have. I presumed I just hold them, think about what they offer and attempt to be open to it...lol. And I carry them in my.pockets too...my husband keeps finding them in the dryer....Oops lol. The crystals I have are green adventurine, blue lace agate, Tigers eye, amethyst, rose quartz, citrine, Goji stone, blue kyanite, and red jasper. Since I don't really know if what I'm doing is correct, I'm not sure if they're working LOL. (I live my life in humor, impossible not to) It's hard to tell whether it's the crystals or I'm just feeling awesome that day. :-/ Any suggestions? I think I may need some pointers lol
Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
I'm a May 30th Gemini :-)
4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Actually I'm new to the forums, so I would be the absolutely wrong person to ask :) I love rocks and minerals though, I used to collect them - the only one I know about is pink quartz crystals - they are supposed to help with healing.

I've been thinking about getting a few crystals for meditation, but I would have to figure out what the heck to do with them. So I think we are in the same boat here.

May 21st/ Gemini/Taurus

Peace :)

Krissy
@krissy
3 years ago
13 posts
Thank you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book