Over whelming sadness

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
131 posts
I woke up today in pain, which I'm used to, nothing that should have effected me too much. On top off that I was yelled at by my mother, again nothing new. But for some reason I was reduced to tears, I couldn't understand why. I asked for help from a friend which just started a fight. So once I managed to compose myself, I went about business as usual. While at work around 4 or 5 hours later I find out that comedian and actor Robin Williams died. Was this the reason I cried? I felt a heavy presence of death in my tears. I'm just really confused, and I have no one I can talk to that will truly understand. Do you think an empath like me that isn't that strong or grounded could feel such sadness from his many fans, or just from his passing? Did you feel it? Help me out with this please.
updated by @windwolf: 09/08/18 10:08:09PM
WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
131 posts
I felt the pain before finding out he was the one that died. I cried and the tears felt like death, like I was being pulled back to a suicidal state
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 years ago
486 posts
I get that type of feeling too often before something bad happens. It's just a feeling of complete dread that I know something back has happened. A relatively unknown movie of his I watched a couple years ago called "worlds greatest dad" popped into my head today and I didn't think much about it. This particular movie is about a dad (Williams) who's son dies via auto erotic asphyxiation. Weird huh? I'm sure it's related now that I learn of his passing but at the time no such connection was made. It's strange how these things happen sometimes.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book