constant yawning

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

There is a situation I realized these last days. Many times when I go near people, close friends, my mother etc but only women they start yawning...its not like we dont talk or anything, we talk they talk etc but this is there....my mother tells me its my energy that I carry from others, she always experiences this when I get home from being outside...Men never do that and I always feel more balanced of course when there is male energy too.

Do you have any similar experiences???

Yesterday it happened on the phone with someone who called me to advertise sth...a complete stranger... :P... she started yawning and couldnt say a word

updated by @boubou: 05/09/17 05:32:13PM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

LOL. I just yawned! 3 times. hehe. :) Edit, four times. True story.

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

:P

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Okay... now I'll tell the total truth, I WAS tired and needed to go to bed. But ...it is an interesting discussion. Doesn't yawning signify a lack of oxygen? hmmm. I might perhaps be tempted tothink aboutpossible lung conditions/tiredness/boredom/anaemia (the list is endless)with these women? idk. It's an interesting one. Also, yawning (and talking about yawning)is contagious isn't it? *yawn* :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Maybe you guys would make good hypnotherapists if people are that relaxed around you?

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

yes the truth is that they pick up something from us, but is happening at times when I am not tired...I think its the energy we carry sometimes too much and they try to adjust to it...

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

yes I think we would, god now I am so sleepy and its only morning in my country...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book