the past is haunting me

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

Dear friends,

All my relationships in the past were with people in need, with mental problems, depression, narcisism etc...I wasnt aware I was an empath and I didnt have the slightest idea that these people are drawn to us like flies. I am now in the verge of a new relationship with a person I know for many years but only as friend. He is I think a well balanced guy (as much as all of us) and his energy really makes me feel good...but I have a constant fear. A fear that he will not treat me well, a fear that he will turn like the others and so on. I know I am not the same person I was...I can now keep my distances and feel what is mine and what is from him but how can I let go of this very bad past? I dont want to ruin everything from my fears

updated by @boubou: 03/27/17 09:08:26PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
272 posts

Hi Boubou:

This would be my speciality :-)

I like people to fully understand the work I am doing before going ahead as I practice something different from the usual 'readings'.

Fundamental to my work is clearing emotions that are stuck in the body.

Emotions should flow through us the way they flow through healthy children (who can have a temper tantrum one minute and be all smiles the next). As we grow older these emotions get stuck in our physiology and color our whole outlook on life causing us to feel stuck in outdated patterns of behavior and thought. Clearing those stuck emotions can help us feel lighter, happier, in more harmony with other people around us and general remove the obstacles that interfere with living the life we were born to live.

For more details, please see the posting at http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/teacherempaths/forum/attachment/download?id=1571227%3AUploadedFile%3A1598141

I do ask for explicit permission to clear you (the clearing is still without any fee). It may possibly take up to a week (usually less) once you give me the OK.

I will send you a full report after I clear you.

Please send me a friend request if you prefer that we can share communications privately (recommended!).

I am able to work with a very limited amount of information, however first name or pseudonym alone is insufficient for me. I am generally able to work with first and last name only, OR first name and location, OR first name and photo.

All information you provide (or that I intuit) is fully confidential.

Blessings,

Trevor

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

I will read your post and I will get back to you Trevor...thank you very much!

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

thank you for your words...I am trying to stay grounded and get rid of these negative thoughts

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts
Spend some time with him when he is around people or places that he routinely is around...you may get better sense of what he may or may not be bringing into the relationship...as well as your doubts.
Umar
@umar
2 years ago
72 posts

(I don't have time to read this thread now, but want to follow :) so posting to make sure it's saved.)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book