Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
4 years ago
274 posts

Hi Boubou:

This would be my speciality :-)

I like people to fully understand the work I am doing before going ahead as I practice something different from the usual 'readings'.

Fundamental to my work is clearing emotions that are stuck in the body.

Emotions should flow through us the way they flow through healthy children (who can have a temper tantrum one minute and be all smiles the next). As we grow older these emotions get stuck in our physiology and color our whole outlook on life causing us to feel stuck in outdated patterns of behavior and thought. Clearing those stuck emotions can help us feel lighter, happier, in more harmony with other people around us and general remove the obstacles that interfere with living the life we were born to live.

For more details, please see the posting at http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/teacherempaths/forum/attachment/download?id=1571227%3AUploadedFile%3A1598141

I do ask for explicit permission to clear you (the clearing is still without any fee). It may possibly take up to a week (usually less) once you give me the OK.

I will send you a full report after I clear you.

Please send me a friend request if you prefer that we can share communications privately (recommended!).

I am able to work with a very limited amount of information, however first name or pseudonym alone is insufficient for me. I am generally able to work with first and last name only, OR first name and location, OR first name and photo.

All information you provide (or that I intuit) is fully confidential.

Blessings,

Trevor

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book