It hurts.

To post a reply, login or signup

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Being an empath hurts. It is mind boggling how much pain and turmoil surrounds us. It seems like each day is getting worse.
updated by @shelly: 02/06/17 04:28:18AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
273 posts

Jar:

It isn't necessary to suffer. So many of us empaths are suffering because the energy is flowing from them, and their pain, to us. The flow should be in the other direction; from the divine, through us, to them. The more you do that the better you will feel. For full details see my posting Thriving As An Empath(Bing has also posted this in the Library of Inspiration atThriving as an Empath).

Please let me know if you have questions. Feel free to friend me if you wish.

Blessings,

Trevor.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
It doesn't have to be this way :( there is so much love in the world but if you aren't focusing on it then you can get caught up in feeling that which you are focusing on. This post is certainly focusing on the negatives that are by all means very much out there in our world. But so is the love. You have to make a conscious effort to change your viewpoint. Say to yourself that you want to feel the love, feel this opening feeling in your heart. Tell yourself you will only accept love into this opening from now on. Then go out and actually seek the love. This is something that actually takes focusing and effort. You have to always keep it in your mind that you are seeking love. Soon you won't have to focus on doing it as much because it will come naturally to you. The bad is real but so is the good. Make a decision to only let in the good and it will happen.To help yourself see the good you can also BE the good, or at least a part of it. Carry yourself with love, grace and happiness. Random good deeds to be done are everywhere and they present the perfect opportunity for us to both be the good and feel the love in return from the person you have helped. People appreciate kindness (you already know this :)) and when you are kind to them you will feel their love and gratitude and it's uplifting.This change in perspective is one you have to will to come about yourself. You can't change the world but you can change how you perceive it. Look consciously for the love and good and you WILL see it. Everywhere. Surrounding you and others.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Mary Anne, thank you. Your words sink in with me. It is very clear .that I need to get some mentoring on how to hone all of this in so it doesn't run me over. Thank you so much for everything you said.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Hammer, thank you so much. That means a lot to me.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Thank you, Trevor, for your encouraging words. So needed right now.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Emmy, this is such a great approach. I will practice this starting now. Thank you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book