crisis

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

The last 5 years that my empathy started to develop more I have been experiencing the same pattern in my close relationships...everyone except an empath friend is having identity crisis a few months after they get to know me close...do you have any similar experience??I think that I amplify the things they already have but its getting really tiring...because they treat me not so good I have to say

updated by @boubou: 06/21/17 04:39:58AM
boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

thank you for your replies...I am a person that cannot live without close relationships, I could never have the kind of friendships and relationships that werent "all in"...

but now I am in this path...I try to keep some distance because I havent still learnt how to control this gift all the way...we have to search for people that are good with themselves and they are so rare

Angel
@angel
3 years ago
607 posts

Empaths often mirror other people and reflect it back to the person. I think this is meant as a deeper spiritual growth thing but more often then not, most don't see it. We usually don't see it until after the fact either because the energy is to strong. Everyone is like a natural satalite walking around with energy. Some receive others energy really strong, some project energy really strong, and other receive and the project the same energy. Sometimes it's the surface emotions, but alot of times, it's the things that are deeper, the things that the other person tries to hide that we pick up on and then give it back. For me, alot of it if proximity, the closer they are the more I channel their energy and the more I project it. They could seem normal but holding alot of anger, and then when I get around them, I feel that anger and next thing you know I am angry at the world. When I walk away and refocus my attention on something, I'm like, "where did that come from?". The way they feel is the way we express it and it usually so extreme they get scared and walk away. Eventually they will see the lesson within even if they don't actually see what had happened or fully connect the dots. For example, your friend was cheated on and they want revenge on their bf. So this anger builds and builds. Your hanging out with them and you start feeling this anger build inside of you. They are thinking " I really hate him! I really want to hurt " hurt him the way he hurt me!" and you start yelling " he needs to have his intentions ripped out and feed to a school of sharks! Then your friend looks at you like you have completely lost your mind, makes an excuse to leave. She goes home, listens to some sappy loves songs, crying her eyes out over a bowl of chocolate ice cream and the grieves. She starts to feel better and moves on.

Alot of this if, I think, because when we "recieive" the energy, we take some much of it into ourselves and then when we project it back, they often see the extremeness of it and it changes their thought pattern of the situation. They don't often connect the dots of what is happening, but they do see the extremeness of your behavior of the situation that more often then not, it shifts their perception of their situation.

It may not happen everytime. If it does, you may want to try a stronger shield so you aren't recieiving to much energy. The shield will also help control the amount of energy you are projecting. If you are getting alot of negative responses from people, it may be time to do an aura cleanse. :)

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi BouBou, I know I have had issues with this too. I am not sure this is related in your case. I noticed the closer I became to people the more they understood my abilities and would seek my advice on things or I would perceive it that way at least. Really all they wanted is for me to listen and be there for them. When I did advise them too because we were close I was no less that brutally honest thinking that is what they wanted when it wasn't. I found rather than helping them I was pushing them away.

Like I said I am not too sure this is related but I know it made me do some inner searching right now so thank you for the topic. I love when people make me look inside myself.

Thank you, Dan : )

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

You might want to check out the Healers group. There's a post for Energy Healers who are also Energy Transformers.

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

I can relate to your words so much.That brutal honesty has backfired at me too because I also thought that it was what they wanted. it turnt out it wasnt...all people needed is someone to listen to them..but I thought they wanted the truth in order to move on and transform and learn themselves...not everyone is ready to go through that journey Dan...we see things so deeply and we forget that not everyone is like us.

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

I will check it out thank you!

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Passion, would you mind elaborating a little. I think I am a little confused how it is you make friends?

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

yes I am a bit confused too

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

i have started smudging again every day now....I have gone through a lot and I feel so heavy

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

you are so right...

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

when I showed him my true self he got scared and confused, I came across too honest maybe but he is showing signs he wants us to find our way back...I really hope for this because his energy was so good for me

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book