A very simple question that I struggle with

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
3 years ago
794 posts

I feel my purpose on this earth is to educate those like myself who are NOT in the know about who they are. This comes as a sidebar conversation with them, but not telling them just to tell them, oh hey, you're an empath. But for those who are struggling with their lives, I feel I should step in and spread some light their way, even if it means awakening who they are.

But, what I struggle with is, is it my business to tell them what they are, even if they are living happy lives and I just happen to feel how they feel like me? I have this one friend and, sadly, he is a hot mess. He focuses SO much on all the negative and refuses to see the positive in anything. Every post is SMDH and FML. It's gotten to the point where I just am tired of his constant whining. But, I do care about him enough to want to be there for him and listen to why he feels the way he does and to show him things could be much worse and that he should enjoy life, no matter what you are going through.

He spends so much of his existence being envious and jealous of the luxuries his friends have. Now, I remember the day I was new to Facebook and wanted to add some of my Myspace friends on Facebook. Kevin was a random guy from one of my groups who I wanted to keep close. Of course, back then, I didn't know why I wanted him close to me. Now I do. Even if I feel this is my purpose in this life to help awaken those who are struggling with who they are, is it my business to do that? Do I have the right?

I cannot tell you how many people feel like I do. I observe them like a hawk, watching their behavioral patterns, analyzing their lives. If they are spiritual and happy or if they are lacking in faith and incredibly sad. There's always a contrast between these two types of empaths who I categorize as Spiritually Awakened(May or may not know they are different, but they live an average happy lifestyle and don't focus on the negative) and Lacking in Faith(they don't believe in themselves or see the small blessings in life and only focus on the negative everyday of their lives, they may also be struggling with the feelings they get around people and just don't know how to process it.

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 02/12/17 07:47:42AM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Dear MA, I see that you took the christian sidetrack that went sideways and away to nowhere really. I was fortunate enough to have figured it out early with christianity and much later the Bible. The hardest one was to realize that religion is moot and a hindrance to advanced souls. I have been telling my close family things since the early 80s and they all just laughed at me and just ignored it all. Recently they are awakening and realizing that I was not that far off the mark. I consider that now as placing a seed and then waiting for the right conditions to germinate. See, some take that as not believing in Jesus. That was the man and historically was several people that were synthesized into the one we hear about in the Bible. There is a real one and he's nowhere near what is taught in christianity, with that one I resonate with. In reality and taken Earth's Hierarchy, he reports to Gautama the Buddha, and he reports to Sanat Kumara which by the way is essentially the highest manifestation "god" or Source to this Earth if you need to have that figurehead. That is what I've been able to remember so far. In all of this, none is religion based. Origin is what is important and ALL is Source, even the bad guys. So that is my handful of seeds for today. So all, Jonny, throw your seeds and move on. It is really a conscious free will choice that all must make. Much Love, Compassion and Forgiveness, surround yourself with living, intense white fire... Namaste

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

My friend Hammer. It all boils down to Source as you said. It heals and renews. That will be and remains my main message. I took all of that realization really really hard at one point. The true Christ is way closer than most think and that is my own....for that is also inseparable from the Source. Maybe you are being prepared for spreading that message. Always face the light and never turn back.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

As an addendum, it really does not take anything away but makes all who hear and learn the correct approach that you mention is lost to some. A bright new world opens up then. You'll know. I struggled with it and you seem to be doing the same. Good, struggle is a sigh of progress as old ideas must give way to newer ones. Personally, when I stop struggling, I do not learn much. Just do it at your own pace and that is best.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I don't think it hurts to tell them what they are; but to let go of any attachment to how the information is received and/or if they choose to act upon it. We receive tons of information everyday from various sources. Some information, we may act upon immediately; like carrying an umbrella after hearing a weather report, but other information, we store away. Often, we're not ready to deal with certain matters; we will go through a lot of trials before the light bulb turns on. But when it does, that information will come to mind. It's like when parents give their children some advice. The kids may not pay attention but the information is stored; years later they may finally understand and say "Oh, that's what they were talking about."

When you speak to someone about being an empath; you've planted the thought but it's their free will as to what to do with the information.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book