What is the movie that resonates with you?

To post a reply, login or signup

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I saw someone ask about music. I am curious about other forms of entertainment that you connect with. As an Empath, what are those movies that make your soul sing?
updated by @shelly: 06/15/17 04:49:50AM
inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Oh there are so many, you failed to list yours though.

How about a few;

It's a Wonderful Life. (Because his was)

The Rainmaker. (With Matt Damon)

Old Yeller (I was young and boy did I bawl.)

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (Who wouldn't want to fix Washington)

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I am definitely going to list mine. Still compiling my list.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
The movie I am watching right now compelled me to ask. I am watching a not so hugely popular movie called "the Lake house". This is prompting me to ask. My extended list to follow.
inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Very good movie!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I try to stay away from sad movies but sometimes a good cry is nice :)I love city of angels. It's a beautiful movie about an angel who falls in love with a human. It has nicholas cage and Meg Ryan. The music and filming is so beautiful.I also love what dreams may come, with Robbin Williams. Seeing him in a serious role is phenomenal. His children and wife (who happens to be his soulmate) all die and he then does and goes to heaven but it's not like you would think. I highly recommend it.I will say thought that I avoid suspense and action movie like the plague. They're just too much for me to handle and I end up having a panic attack most times.
inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Mine show my age. LOL

Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
Age is just a number! :) I love love love "it's a wonderful life". I am compiling my top 10. By the way... City of angels is huge on my list too... but it does hurt so much.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I didn't see all of those but loved Forrest Gump and Fiddler on the roof. :)
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Oh yes I love forest gump!!
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I know it is like asking what your favorite food is and it changes with the times. Right now here are mine.The secret life of Walter MittyThe Lake HouseThe Truman ShowThe MatrixThe Philadelphia Story (Kathryn Hepburn)Say Anything.the AbyssSense and sensibility.WindLove my Star wars movies.There are more but this is for today.
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts
I LOVE Somewhere in time too.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
How could I forget!?! 500 days of summer is also one of the greats!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book