How to spread love without being obvious

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I've been here for a couple months now and I'm fairly certain I am an empath. Nothing else makes sense. But now what do I do with this. I want to help everyone I encounter. I know many empaths encounter negative feelings that they can't shake and trust me I have been there. But when I see people who have grown cold from a lack of love I want to show them the love in this world. I feel like I NEED to show them the good in this world. I know I can transmit feelings to others through my "thought" I've done this before with my best friend who also happens to have psychic abilities but I'm not brave enough to talk to others about my gift and let them know I can show them the love. Also this is not something I desire to do, I don't like all of the attention on myself and I don't want to go around telling people of my gifts and drawing the attention to myself. I just want to help the sad people know there's love from this universe. How do you do this? How do you help a person know they are loved without exposing your empathic abilities. I know the universes holds love for everyone, but how do you show everyone that?
updated by @emmy-long: 02/06/17 01:43:42AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Thank-you. :) I do really try to spread the love where I go. I know there is bad and I do feel that too, I just feel so much more love than bad. I truly believe the world and humanity is good. I feel like not everyone knows this but they could benefit so much by the knowledge. I want everyone to feel the happiness I do. But your advice makes so much sense and resonates with me. I can't save the world, though I want to at times. All I can do is love myself and those around me, the rest will come. Thank you again :)
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Emmy, most communication is nonverbal. We send and receive energy all the time. Empaths are more aware of it than others; however, even people who are not empaths pick up the energy on a subconscious level. There is nothing to do "unless you specifically want to do something". Your energy, alone will broadcast. There is a reason why there are many of us here at this time. It's our energy that's assisting the change.

People will wake up in their own time. They already have the knowledge, their just not aware of it. It's enough to simply transmit the energy, they will feel it and eventually wake up. The only thing that we are responsible for is to be our most authentic self; that which is aligned with the soul.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

The best way to do that is anonymously. You become an antennae and by just being there, people are affected.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Some people do a visualization where they imagine that love surrounding them and then expand the bubble outward to envelop others. Also alot of what empaths end up doing to help others is just to listen and empathize. Lots of people justneed someone to listen andfeel with them. That is why empaths tend to be singled out in public for chatting, like in grocery lines. If I chat withpeople one on one they tend toopen up about thingsthat they usually don't talk about. Like the time I went visit my husband's grandma alone for the first time.She spent the visit telling me about some of the painful times in her life. She told me about the son she lost and showed me the scar on her arm from a bad injury. My husband didn't even know the whole story about her son yet. Mostly I just empathize and listen. I can feel the emotions they feel as they talk about it whichcan help me decide how to respond.If it is someone you know that you want to show love to then just be there for them and show them kindness. I hope thathelps. Good luck on your journey as an empath. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book