How to spread love without being obvious

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 years ago
486 posts
I've been here for a couple months now and I'm fairly certain I am an empath. Nothing else makes sense. But now what do I do with this. I want to help everyone I encounter. I know many empaths encounter negative feelings that they can't shake and trust me I have been there. But when I see people who have grown cold from a lack of love I want to show them the love in this world. I feel like I NEED to show them the good in this world. I know I can transmit feelings to others through my "thought" I've done this before with my best friend who also happens to have psychic abilities but I'm not brave enough to talk to others about my gift and let them know I can show them the love. Also this is not something I desire to do, I don't like all of the attention on myself and I don't want to go around telling people of my gifts and drawing the attention to myself. I just want to help the sad people know there's love from this universe. How do you do this? How do you help a person know they are loved without exposing your empathic abilities. I know the universes holds love for everyone, but how do you show everyone that?
updated by @emmy-long: 09/02/18 09:13:12AM
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 years ago
486 posts
Thank-you. :) I do really try to spread the love where I go. I know there is bad and I do feel that too, I just feel so much more love than bad. I truly believe the world and humanity is good. I feel like not everyone knows this but they could benefit so much by the knowledge. I want everyone to feel the happiness I do. But your advice makes so much sense and resonates with me. I can't save the world, though I want to at times. All I can do is love myself and those around me, the rest will come. Thank you again :)
Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

The best way to do that is anonymously. You become an antennae and by just being there, people are affected.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book