I Found Her (Empath Connection Story)

To post a reply, login or signup

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

This is more of an informative discussion post than my ones with the questions.
This is a followup story about a woman I have been feeling a connection with from a distance for 2 months. This is a story about signs, and guidance.

Remember that woman for the past couple of months or less I couldn't find before? This woman was hurting and felt alone, she felt upset and sad. Some days it got unbearable. Well, turns out, she found me! It wasn't a woman in my building, I thought maybe so since I thought I could only detect Empaths near me, but she is MILES away in this city! It's amazing, I'm not sure how we connected from so far away since I never saw her before.

Keep in mind, my job will remain anonymous to protect my anonymity and hers. Basically, a manager that came in to work at my job...haha well, yeah. She's an Empath! I did NOT expect that at all. It was a slow day at my job and it was us and another guy at our job but he stepped out for a little, and well she opened up to me naturally and I felt something off about her, a strong vibe. I asked her if she opened up to just anyone like that and she said "no, I just feel something good about you, I get this vibe from you". I told her I was an Empath because she told me she had no real friends in town and I want to be there for her :)

After that, I asked her if she ever felt feelings she couldn't understand maybe not her own but others and she said yeah, she didn't know she was an Empath till I told her. She replied, "So that's why I'm an emotional wreck". It can be like that if you don't know about it at age 25! I feel bad for her, but I know this was a sign and I could help her.

Here's where it gets freaky, a user on here in this community told me she saw a vision through this woman's eyes seeing me walk past a white car in a small parking lot. That was a few days ago, TODAY, the woman somehow mentioned the white car as we were talking about this car always parked in the lot since she was new to this specific building of the company franchise and it clicked inside my head, I freaked out. I realized then maybe the woman saw me in that lot.

Bingo, it's the manager! She was that woman who felt sad and upset, stressed and lonely. Yes, I know this could be trouble, but well, who knows what this means. I asked her tonight if she felt someone in pain (me) for the past 2 months, she said, "Yeah, constantly". I was shocked. We do have a great connection and she is a wonderful soul. She has two kids and is a struggling mother trying to do her best and I admire that a lot. She has just been through a lot and I hope I can show her what it's like when someone cares about them, she's been through a life of neglect and has had only but a couple good friends, none of them being in this city.

I told her I was surprised she wasn't scared or freaked out but she said she understood, was very understanding and hopes to talk about it more :). Thank you all for your support, I just had to wait for that opportunity, it was quite an interesting situation and very convenient too!

updated by @realfaction: 02/09/17 02:47:07AM
Angel
@angel
3 years ago
607 posts

Being an empath can be such a lonely path, it's nice that you are able to find and connect with another empath in the outside world.:)

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
273 posts

Nice going, RealFaction! (and nice going to your friend "here in this community told [you] she saw a vision"!)

And you are clear now that this gift this community shares has no limitations about physical proximity? Our ability to connect knows no physical boundaries!

Congratulations!

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

thanks! That's awesome.

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

thanks! And well I guess now I know haha :)

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Indeed! I felt lonely till I found her :)

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Awesome. The problem though is as much as I have feelings for her she has a boyfriend, and she isn't too familiar with being an Empath considering I just told her this week and she's just learning but she's somewhat, I'm hoping she doesn't find out because I'm trying to hide my feelings from her, while showing her that I care about her. She's aware of our connection though and she likes it, that I can be there for her. She's awesome. :)

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

Aww -hugs back-. I'm afraid to be in love honestly, because every time I am, something gets in the way to make it impossible to be with the person so I never get my hopes up anymore, because I've had this kind of connection another time and well it didn't work out, that woman is talked about in my new post about the vision I had tonight. This woman here though has a bf and well, I don't want to get in the way because she needs him and he needs her, and it sucks but eh...I'm used to it sadly, still hurts. I honestly wish for once I could just fall in love and everything would work out, it's the same old story.

I don't really want her to know my feelings and I'm hoping she doesn't pick up on them, but yet, she looks at me in such a way as if she was interested in me even though she loves him. Our connection is very strong, and feels loving.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book