Something...

To post a reply, login or signup

MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Hi there!I've been away from this community for a while now. But today I felt I just had to write something in here.I don't know why.Always confused and strange. That's me!Anyways. Question to you all: do you have this feeling that something big is happening right now? Or about to happen?Something bad. And it's global.Something kinda hit me yesterday.Usually the weird feeling passes in a day or so but it continues today.It could be just me and maybe my friends or family but I have this weird feeling and it makes me cry now.Yesterday I was just stunned and exhausted but today tears are flowing and I can't make them stop!It's never been that bad before and I don't know what to do :(Thanks for listening. Or reading :)
updated by @maryanne: 06/15/17 06:38:37AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

All you have to do is watch the news to know that something big is building. But as bad as it may become it is something that the human race must go through. We cannot pass into a new spiritual evolution without this upheaval of raw consciousness. We will all be fine on a spiritual basis but we will never be the same!

RealFaction
@realfaction
3 years ago
162 posts

That's hard to say, I haven't experienced any of that myself, but it sounds like something to do with someone you are close to. You may be feeling their "world" change in a big way, maybe positive, maybe negative. Or, it could be a sign. Try meditating and looking into your heart to listen further, be cautious of what to believe, but also be open to anything crazy. It sounds like though it may be people you know who are hurting right now and need you to help them. I would ask around, and if the feeling gets worse around someone you're around, it could be them. It may not be global. You're an Empath it sounds like and I hope you figure this out, I'm sure you will be able to get to the bottom of this, and if it's someone you know, I'm sure you can help them :)

MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Thank you for the answer!I'm not much of a tv watcher.
I know the basic news and some of the serious stuff. Like Ukraine etc. But if possible, I just shut my eyes and ears. It's too hard for me still. I take too much stuff in and I don't know how to deal with it. Yet.
But you're right of course. About going through stuff and the spiritual evolution :)
More and more people around me discover spirituality. It's like everyone is waking up all of a sudden.
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Thank you for the answer!Possible. Today my flatmate told me that she's been through something lately. Her health got worse and some other things.
Hopefully that's all there is to it.
And well...my own world is changing all the time. Maybe it was just a sort of a panic attack.
I'll try meditating.
Thanks for the good advice! :)
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Thank you for the answer! :)For me it's not so much "the end of the world" feeling that struck me.And I don't think the world is about to end either. And I don't watch the news. I don't even own a tv.I try to live in my own little world and be happy :)But this feeling that came over me...I remember even the moment it happened. I was walking and then something literally struck me. I felt it. Physically. I had to stand still for a moment, I was so stunned.And since I was busy, I just started walking again.Couple of days later I remembered it. By then I had cryed a lot and felt bad. So... I'm just gonna let it go now :)
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Hi Mary Anne!
Thank you for the answer! :)
And yes, the same name :D

You're right. It WOULD be nice to learn the difference between those two.
So much to learn and it's gonna be difficult.
Like I wrote before then it felt different than the other crybaby moments I have had in the past.
I call it crybaby moments because that's what everybody in my family has been calling me. Since I was little. Nothing wrong with me but sad and/or crying.
I just needed couple of hours to get over it and then I was "normal" again.
I just never felt like crying for days! And that's why I thought it was different this time.
Well it's been days and I guess it finally passed :)
Thats why this place is so great! We can share these things with each other and give advice or just say something to eachother that makes sence! To us anyways. Beacause we know and understand ;) I can't talk to anyone in here beacuse I don't know any other Empath.
People haven't even heard of it :/
So thank you for understanding and the rest you sent me. Reading this helped :)
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Thank you for the answer and warm wishes! :)I've always felt that people are watching too much tv.So much violence and too much propaganda.I mean it's good to know what's happening in the world but I think that people just don't think that they're being used. They stop thinking themselves and don't know what to believe anymore. Just listen what THE tv or newspaper tells them. Meanwhile the fear is spreading and spreading...Or I might be wrong. That's just my opinion :)Anyways. Thanks for understanding!Bless you! :)
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Hi and thank you for the answer! :)I've also heard about the Age of Aquarian. Actually I discussed this so-called End of the World 12.12.12 with my friend once. She thought that in a way it WAS the End of the World.The End of the World as we know it. And that the people around us started "waking up" and they started to talk about spiritual stuff more.I actually noticed that too. When my macho brother started to talk about previous lives and karma and things I thought he was too "sane" to talk about before. I was stunned. I actually have something to talk about with him now :DFunny thing is that he tries to teach me things I've known for years and years. Since I was little actually.Back then he was laughing when somebody talked about dreams that came true.So... Does it mean that even more and more people are waking up?That would be great! I wouldn't feel like a crazy person then.People that I've told about being an Empath haven't even heard about it.Maybe they'll be more open then.I try being positive as well. Just these things around me usually struck me down and then I'm depressed again.I'll do my best though. To change those vibrations ;)
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

This story about your brother sounds almost identical to my story with my brother so I totally understand this. I've read all of the comments and would like to add that one thing mankind needs to learn is that he can change any outcome no matter what it is with true spiritual love and understanding. It is totally possible that you are feeling an outcome that may never happen. Having a totally positive outlook is the right way to confront this! Thanks for this post it was quite informative!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

YES! It pertains. LOL

MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
You're welcome :DI'm glad if I was even a little helpful as well.And all of you that replied to my question...THANKS!I try to be positive. And all of you helped me a lot :)
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

You are just tuning into the great shift in frequency that is happening now. I do get blasted with Fear and I don't know where is coming from. I've taken to wearing a piece of moldavite in a pendant at it helps a lot. Great changes are happening and it has gotten intense lately. Try to ride the wave and if you fall off, get back on and keep riding.

MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Well I've seen all kinds of war-dreams. Sometimes they are more serious with killings and couple of times I even got shot and sometimes there are exciting adventures :DSince I hate and I do mean HATE war movies then I don't watch them. I don't like action as well.I like comedy-action. Like Jackie Chan movies ;) But not serious stuff. If you understand my meaning.And war is not on my mind. Like ever.So when I see a war related dream then I usually turn to my app - dream dictionary. Or www.dreammoods.com.It's like you said - our minds are trying to work out things in our sleep. And when I look for an interpretation of my dream then something usually clicks. It's like "Oh, right! I DID think about that in the back of my head all day!" :DI don't know if I drifted a bit from the discussion but it's just something I thought about when I read your post :)
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
@SnakeMedicineWow!
I'm into astrology but not that much ;)
Good to know! Things HAVE been a bit intense for a while now.
My stomach is in knots most of the time. I thought it was just the usual stuff.
Sometimes it seems the whole world is going crazy. Strange things are happening...
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
@LW. Keep throwing and don't worry :)
I think there's more in here that DO understand ;)
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

I maybe going out on a limb here but I'm pretty sure that WW III has been cancelled and will not be allowed to happen. I have gotten this from several sources that are unrelated. The latest is tied to the work of Dolores Cannon. That does not mean that there won't be skirmishes but it will not reach that level without immediate and decisive intervention by those that can. There are forces that want war and have tried hard in Iran, Syria, israel and Ukraine because they profit from War. That there is acardinal grand cross in play here means that a lot of things are being stirred up. Do not despair. It is not as bad as it seems. But the Fear is real...shield!

MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
You're welcome :)
MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Thanks Paul!I have a lot of other pendants but looks like I'm missing one. Moldavite.It is intense. Let's ride the wave but let's not let the fear in. Again ;)
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

My dad who is pretty up on his science stuff swears that global warming is not what's happening he feels that we are about to experience a mini ice age such as the one you speak of back in 1344. I just thought it was interesting that you mentioned that in your post and what he keeps telling me every time we talk about the world at large.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Mary Anne, your not alone here. We have had many threads here that have discussed this exact issue. I wish I could remember them now. If you look through some history of them you can find them.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

I read an article that said that GW stopped about 2000. I do not think we are being told the truth.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

I made a souped up pendant with selenite, moldavite and a herkimer diamond, I purposed it to wear to Reiki healing sessions, Its turned up to have more purposes. See, I'm being bombarded with fear and its very unpleasant. So I wear it or keep it in my pocket to ground myself. Others in the EC say that fear is way up. I want to learn. I just want some relief with this cardinal cross and things. Its intense. No problems here as I just want to share and respect all's opinions, paths and position in their journey. Namaste

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

I humbly and respectfully beg to differ here on GW. We are not being told the truth. I sense that the heating is due to expanded solar flare activity directly tied to the shift and the position of the solar system in the galaxy. In fact all of the planets are heating up and expanding including the sun. That suggest a normal cycle. No doubt that humans can change the environment but it is not what they are saying. I've confirmation of this from other channels. Yes, most likely the seas will rise but it is not connected to this GW thing that the elites are pushing on us. Its best to send the Earth Love and let her do her thing. She is a live being and hollow with many civilizations on it inside and out.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Snake, I can see we are on the same page on this and all the little things you mentioned indirectly as well.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I think we all should be done with this discussion. I highly doubt what most all of us are feeling is directly connected to the debate on global warming. I truly believe it is something else I am feeling. Maybe it could be part of it but not the root. Actually I think it has more to do with the division of humanity. The whole "argument" in general. The love hate thing. Too many people can't seem to agree to disagree and they get angry. As empaths we seem to pick up on the anger and drags us down hence draining us.

I do not like to speculate on anything. I like to let my guides answer my thoughts and and guide me. If I don't know the answer to things I am at the point I don't need the answers. The answers I get though are just for me.

MaryAnne
@maryanne
3 years ago
30 posts
Hi :)Thanks for that! I try to find them :)
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

WOW, who would of thought that one little comment from my dad would have brought on such a response? First of all I do not have a problem at all having this discussion on EC, this is in fact a part of both our physical and spiritual growth no matter how it plays out and what you do or don't believe.

It is true that all of the planets are heating up and that is more then likely being caused by changes with the sun so I don't any problem with laying part of the problem on a cyclical period of warming. However, we are also pouring vast amounts of pollutants into our planets ecosystem which cannot be good for our health or our planets environmental system.

It is very possible that everything you all have written here is true, that this is a cycle of warming made worse by human activity with regard to the environment and our greed to have it all. I for see a, what I refer to as the awakening, a split between those souls who want to continue their physical experience with in the physical universe. While the rest, probably people like the ones on this site, chose to not return to a physical universe. In my case, I chose the second group, I have no real desire to come back and do this anymore, and yes I also believe in reincarnation if you're wondering.

In the end, if there is such a thing,I believe that we will all end up in the same place when we are ready tomove on to the next level, whatever that may be. The climate is changing and will continue to change as long as this planet is around it's how we adjust and grow with it that matters. But while I'm here my choice is to try and keep the planet as clean and tidy as I can because that's part of my spiritual path and I don't think we as humans are doing a very good job of that.

As far as I'm concerned this was agreat little discussion with in a discussion.

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Mary Anne

There is something coming. I have felt it for over 2 years. It was a vision of a dark cloud on the horizon. It was like a storm cloud that took up the whole sky on the horizon. It was very dark and ominous and stayed that way for some time. Last fall it started to move towards me and felt as if it was taken off of its leash. It is coming. That is the dark side of the vision. At the same time there was a feeling of inner calm and peace. All will be alright because we are of the Light.

The earth is changing in frequency to a higher vibration and it is also affecting those who are like us. We FEEL this change coming. It is alsoknown by the names the Awakening, The Quickening or The Correcting Time. In the Library of Inspiration you will find the topics "Angel Stories" and "The Correcting Time". In "Angel Stories"

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/angel-stories

the first story is about a member who was visited by a passed relative who mentions that this is the time of choosing to be of the Light or the Shadows. A line is being drawn in time and space. We, of our own free will, must choose which side of the line we will be on when the change comes.

The Correcting Time talks about those who have come here from the higher frequencies to either help from the spiritual frequency or to be born as enlightened children to help raise the levels of Light, Life and Love.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/the-correcting-time

You should also have a look at the topic 1111 / Lightworker at the Library.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/11-11

Dolores Cannon is a clinical hypnotherapist who has done thousands of past life regression sessions all over the world with many clients for the past 40 years. She has put together many books on what she has learned from these sessions. One of her latest books, which I am presently reading, is called "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth". It is something that you should pick up. It will answer a lot of your questions and take the fear away from your spirit and soul. You will learn a lot about why you are an empath and what is behind all of this. I have been doing research since I was 15and looking for answers beyond what I was taught by my "religious" leaders. I have been in this frequency for 63 years. Dolores found alot of what she learned a bit challenging at first, but the same messages kept coming through over and over again in these sessions from people all over the globe, in different races and backgrounds. As Sherlock Holmes once said, " When you remove the impossible whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth". I am includingsome linksthat will help you understand and tonot be afraid. Knowledge is power and these videos will empower you.The first one is about 8 minutes long and the next one is closer to two hours. Some of it may be a bit difficult to wrap your mind around and that'sOK . Dolores felt thesame way as you will see in the second video.

Dolores Cannon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-5hABcijc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucn3Xswv4Q

This coming change has been in the works for thousands of years and is finally here. It has never happened to another planet in the history of the universe. We are also the "darkest" and "thickest" planet in the universe. It is very difficult for people like us to be here, yet we chose to come to help. If I can be of further service to you just drop me a line.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book