Dreamt Myself Into An Alternate Reality?

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 weeks ago
487 posts

So the other night I had such a strange dream. In my dream, I was almost struck by lightening in a grocery store parking lot. I went back inside to let my boyfriend know what had happened, and he had no clue who I was. I somehow knew that when the lightening struck, I had been transported to an alternate reality, in which him and I had never met. Instead of being freaked out, I just told him what happened, and that in the reality I was from, he and I were dating. He didn't find it weird either, and we kind of just talked about what his and my life was like together in my "original reality."

The tone of the dream was very lighthearted, and when I woke up, I still felt that way. No part of me thought it was strange. What I do find a little strange now, is that it was so real and really stuck in my mind. I can usually recall quite a few details of my dreams, but not like this. I keep wondering if I actually may have gone to an alternate reality in this dream?? I almost feel too silly to even make this post saying that, but I'm just going to put it out there anyways. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 weeks ago
945 posts

In my opinion you venture to another reality (Astral Traveled.)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 weeks ago
1,423 posts

I agree with Nocturne's Angel, but I think whatever feels right to you about this dream is the most likely to be true. maybe you can try lucid dreaming to find out more about your dream....

I've been having dreams about another place where almost everything is white; the buildings, grass, sky, clothing, etc. I recently stumbled on some info that says all white dreams like that mean you're visiting 4th density reality. So, maybe we are actually going elsewhere.

updated by @cheshire-cat: 09/26/19 08:07:39AM
JustMe
JustMe
@justme
3 weeks ago
24 posts
@emmy-long, I was struck by the fact that the other-reality version of your boyfriend was open to the possibility that you were from a different reality and was curious to know more about it instead of being scared away. I think that's very cool. ☺️

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39