I few questions on two different nightmares

Warden
Warden
@warden
2 months ago
34 posts

So I have two nightmares I would like insight on :

The first I had when I was around 11 and my brothers had similar dreams around the same time. Anyway mine took place at the house we we're living in only instead of our backyard being small and flat it was a little bigger and was a steep grassy hill. I went out out sliding glass door and there was a huge snake I can't remember if it was swallowing one of my brother's already when I walked out there or if it started after but it ate my brothers and I ran to the kitchen to tell my dad and he seemed calm and in no hurry and had two giant turning tables with giant baset hounds gooking on them. Then the snake came in and got him and I ran out the front door and ran I woke up with the running part.

Now a little background we we're living with my stepmom and her son at this point and neither one was in the dream. My two brothers also dreamed a snake ate all of them but not me. I have no idea what this dream is and to be honest I've been freaked out by basset hound sense then.

And the second one has been reoccurring sense I was a kid and it scares me. I'm in a white room and you can't see the walls or ceiling it goes on forever and it's bright white everywhere and you can hear florescent lights but can't see them. And I can hear this beeping that kind of sounds like a hospital monitor but more of a boop that a beep. I'm alone and there's nothing but the white and the sounds, I don't remember ever talking  in the dream just feeling panicky and if I have to be in a hospital I make them turn the sound off on the machine. I've also dreamed just that sound with no images at all or it works it way into other dreams and I get panicky and the dream shifts do something scary. 

updated by @warden: 09/06/18 05:17:34AM
Warden
Warden
@warden
2 months ago
34 posts
Interesting. Well if I have that white room one again I'll look for water, but I never find anything there never found a wall can't see the ceiling or the lights. But hopefully if I end up there again I'll remember to try and find it.

The second one is weird because I have a horrible relationship with my stepmom to this day and it has everything to do with how she treated me. She was very good at leaving me out, making me feel like I'm worthless or not good enough. She didn't acknowledge this till I had a child of my own then tired to apologise. I don't understand why he was cooking the dogs though. And how come my brothers had the same dream with the snake eating everyone but me?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book