Dream about telekinesis

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
one week ago
138 posts

Here's the dream...

So I was a young boy, which I have never been. I was living with a family who was hiding me. I was being hid because I was from Jupiter I think.

We where found out and they tried to run. The original couple that was hiding me was captured, maybe killed.

I was in the car with a different couple and lots of police cars where lined up on the streets. We couldn't get out when suddenly I used my hands to make a pulling gesture. Then trees came out of the ground and slammed into the police cars and made a way.

There where also these messages that kept appearing to me in a language I've never seen. I used a similar gesture to make them disappear in order to protect myself.

We got away and I woke up.

Any thoughts?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
804 posts

This sounds a bit like that movie Midnight Special that came out a couple years back. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2649554/

@crystalsage is looking for some dream interpretation to figure out what this is all about. Was it just a dream or is their deeper meaning? I'm hoping some others in the community can help with this one.

Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
6 days ago
133 posts
@crystalsage

This is actually a pretty good dream. It does have good meaning, and I do believe you will see some positive effects soon.

First off, the boy. For everyone, there's levels of masculine and feminine selves. The boy would represent your one of your masculine selves which is just above your normal waking self. Being a child shows that it is still somewhere in your subconscious. That you came from jupiter is a very good sign and clearly fits the sage part of your name. I admit I have been pondering about your name, and am fascinated that this dream you share, well, lays it bare.
Police are enforcers of law or rules. Law can help bring order, though laws can sometimes bring oppression. Trees: some of the thoughts that humans project become trees in other planes of existence. Pulling trees out of the ground and clearing away police cars, could very well mean that you will focus your thoughts and question age old beliefs, thus liberating your mind to better understand guiding messages. You will possibly also let go of old identities.
Consider, core beliefs usually act as filters that filter the messages being channeled to us. Initially, this is a survival thing, though much of the shaping of these beliefs is also from our environment, upbringing and genetics. Having core beliefs is essential, just that once in a while core beliefs need to be shaken up and reshapened. The reshapening of core beliefs, to be based on experiential knowledge, will allow much clearer messages from guides and higher selves. Since you have already had this dream, I believe the process is already under way.

Your dream also seems to say that initially it will be hard for you to understand these messages and you will unconsciously try to avoid them. There's nothing wrong in that, so just relax. Think of it as your system trying to adapt slowly to the otherwise shocking change. There will be some resistance, that is natural. Just have patience and faith that eventually the new 'language' will be comprehensible to you. Think of it like opening your eyes for the first time after surgery. It will be blurry, and slightly painful at first, but after some time you will regain clear vision.

So, I hope the next step of the journey, will be exciting for you, for it sure sounds exciting to me.

Keep the love flowing.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
6 days ago
138 posts
@hermes Very interesting. Thank you.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 days ago
804 posts

I saw a dreaming article today that I wanted to post. While it doesn't really help with dream interpretation, it does summarize some of the science of dreaming.

https://suzycohen.com/articles/nightmares/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Interesting+Causes+and+Weird+Facts+about+Dreaming&utm_campaign=18-07-10+~+Nightmares+and+Dreaming+Newsletter

Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
6 days ago
133 posts
Interesting article @hop-daddy, especially the part about Larry Page.

Larry isn't the only one who recieves inspiration through dreams, of course. Many people who go on to change the world are often driven by dreams, dreams that are vivid and compelling enough to become their driving passion. Sometimes it makes you wonder, who is sending out these dreams.
There's the saying "Life is a dream, and to live life you got to keep dreaming", I think that's from Jim Rohn.

I wonder if anyone here has experience with lucid dreaming. I have heard that lucid dreaming allows one to have greater control on how they design their life, better awareness in their dream state and outside, in the waking world. I have heard that if they are able to be consciously aware in their dream state, they also become increasingly aware in their waking state.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 days ago
804 posts

@hermes:

I currently value my sleep too much to try this. But you and I have spoken about Erin Pavlina before. And she has some pretty simple tips on her website on how to Lucid Dream. What she does is set her alarm for an hour or two after she falls asleep. Shen then gets up for a minute or two and goes right back to sleep. And that's how she accesses lucid dreaming. My problem is that if I did that I would risk not being able to fall asleep again and be a wreck the next day (I have particularly bad empath days if I get less than 7 hours of sleep a night). But it may be worth your while to go to her website and try out her technique?

I did want to say that nowadays I rarely remember my dreams. When I was younger I had some wonderful dreams that I remember to this day. But now that I'm much older I don't remember much when I wake up.

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book