Dream about telekinesis

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
197 posts

Here's the dream...

So I was a young boy, which I have never been. I was living with a family who was hiding me. I was being hid because I was from Jupiter I think.

We where found out and they tried to run. The original couple that was hiding me was captured, maybe killed.

I was in the car with a different couple and lots of police cars where lined up on the streets. We couldn't get out when suddenly I used my hands to make a pulling gesture. Then trees came out of the ground and slammed into the police cars and made a way.

There where also these messages that kept appearing to me in a language I've never seen. I used a similar gesture to make them disappear in order to protect myself.

We got away and I woke up.

Any thoughts?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
876 posts

This sounds a bit like that movie Midnight Special that came out a couple years back. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2649554/

@crystalsage is looking for some dream interpretation to figure out what this is all about. Was it just a dream or is their deeper meaning? I'm hoping some others in the community can help with this one.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
197 posts
@hermes Very interesting. Thank you.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
876 posts

I saw a dreaming article today that I wanted to post. While it doesn't really help with dream interpretation, it does summarize some of the science of dreaming.

https://suzycohen.com/articles/nightmares/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Interesting+Causes+and+Weird+Facts+about+Dreaming&utm_campaign=18-07-10+~+Nightmares+and+Dreaming+Newsletter

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
876 posts

@hermes:

I currently value my sleep too much to try this. But you and I have spoken about Erin Pavlina before. And she has some pretty simple tips on her website on how to Lucid Dream. What she does is set her alarm for an hour or two after she falls asleep. Shen then gets up for a minute or two and goes right back to sleep. And that's how she accesses lucid dreaming. My problem is that if I did that I would risk not being able to fall asleep again and be a wreck the next day (I have particularly bad empath days if I get less than 7 hours of sleep a night). But it may be worth your while to go to her website and try out her technique?

I did want to say that nowadays I rarely remember my dreams. When I was younger I had some wonderful dreams that I remember to this day. But now that I'm much older I don't remember much when I wake up.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book