Stealing, Killling and covering tracks in dream.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
73 posts

Hello my wonderful empath community!

I really need ask for your help again. This time about dreams. And I would not write about this otherwise, yet my dreams came in very strange way and I feel very odd because of them. Could they mean something. Also this is not one of the "sweetest" dreams, which ends in a bad way.

It was for about a one and half month, since I saw dreams how someone was stealing and doing things for their own reasons. The dreams I saw came once in week or twice, but never in a row. Every time same place, same people and same person stealing something while no one sees.  Yet today was different. Because today in my dream that person killed someone other, because he has been exposed and I believe covered his tracks.

Dream in details :

It was clearly some kind of university or high school. There was tables, long ones. I think it was some kind laboratory, because there was laboratory bottles and equipment everywhere, electronics, computers. My dream started by seeing a group of young guys at teachers table talking about something. I don't remember what they were talking about, but they were really happy about something. Laughing, smiling. I saw this dream once and it was first. Did not give it much meaning back then and its the most blurry one from all. I clearly remember one guy was wearing some kind of "Hawaii" shirt.

After that I started to see dreams about same place. Sometimes I saw dreams about this place at night. Its when I saw a person, whose face I never seen. He was walking at night in that room alone with flashlight. Though he used it carefully sometimes turning on and sometimes off. He was touching lab equipment, taking small things like flash drivers, CDs, circuits and especially spent a lot time at computer on teachers table searching for something or observing something. This person seemed to wear a hoodie of some kind and kept his hood on his head.

I cant remember the pattern of dreams but sometimes in that dream things happened during night and sometimes during day. At night that person was looking trough stuff, stealing and looking at PC and during day the young people seemed confused of what was happening. Once I saw that group arguing with each other. I think its because things got missing and it affected whatever they were doing. I saw clear aggression in them at each other. Yelling, blaming, irritation.

I saw both day and night events for 2-3 times while sleeping at night. But today I saw dream at same place where that "shadow" person killed one of those young people. It was night again, the person walked around the room and like before touched and examined everything around, looked at PC. The regular things he has done before in my dreams. Yet before he was leaving he pulled his hood down to cover half oh his face and for some reason he looked at the room as whole and noticed cameras in corner, which was not there before (At this point of dream I became aware that I am actually sleeping and dreaming, but did not wake up)

After seeing cameras that person became afraid and I felt afraid, also alert and panic. He kept his hand on hood and pulled it down, while moving to cameras. He was looking at cords and where they lead. There was 3 cameras and they all were different in size, possibly those "students" owned. The shadow person ran to them, turned on flashlight and inspected cameras. He took tapes out of some of them, turned them away to not film this room, then he followed cords and disconnected them from some "modem" sized devices, which he took with him. After that he ran to PC and started looking trough it contents again. I felt fear and panic this whole time. Then this person turned around on chair to leave only to be startled by a man in red shirt standing behind him and watching what he is doing. That man was just giving the "shadowy" person a judging look and after that opened a teachers table drawer and pulled gun out of it. My own  feeling of fear, panic was enhanced with anger. Also I sensed that man in red shirt wanted to use gun just to hold a shadow person until police would arrive. He started to load gun with bullets, but the shadowy person started to try and take it off his hands and he managed that and shoot man in red shit in chest.

Then It seemed like this moment reversed back in time.  This person started to feel calm again and I felt that I am calm too. And that shadowy person successfully stood up from chair in front of PC. He started to walk around the room for last time, like he was looking if he left something of his own things behind, covered tracks. I felt anger once again and after that shadowy person turned towards exit only to see this same man in red shirt again, but this time he had his gun with him already, again same fight to try and get the gun out of his hands, again success. But this time a man in red shirt was shot in head and when he fell on floor -his head landed on a red pillow. That pillow was small like the ones people use with sofas.

Panic and fears returned in addition to worry. The shadowy person was looking around like he was searching some solution for situation he is in. Then he grabbed the body and threw it out of window after which I saw endless count of rats before my eyes, burning barrels, ocean. Then I woke up.

This is all odd for me, because for over a month I was seeing dreams about this room, shadowy person and that group of  young people a lot to remember this dream. At some moments I felt like I was walking this room freely, at some moments I was seeing what that shadowy person does like I was him. I'm sure all people in these dreams were male gender.

After seeing rats, barrels and ocean I woke up. But I woke up slowly and in calm way, yet felt very odd.

I really need help to see if this dream has meaning? Because it feels like it does. Maybe someone or me could have problems in life that is not recognized yet. Please could you say what you think, know, suggest looking at?

Thank you. And warmth to all your hearts <3

updated by @curious-child: 05/26/18 04:21:51AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
810 posts

@curious-child:

Wow, what a story. You must be afraid to go to bed now.

The thing about dreams is that sometimes there is a message or psychic connection. But also quite often your brain is trying to sort out the issues in your life. Your fears, your insecurities and worries. And we all are getting overwhelmed with all of the bad news of the day (all the violence and hate that is out there right now). 

My thought it is quite possible that your brain is working through some unresolved fears while replaying the dream searching for a happy ending. Have you noticed if the dream is progressing or changing at all? Or is it always the same ending?

On a personal note, when I get dreams with visions of future events, or dreams with psychic lessons, they tend to me one time events. I usually get this kind of tingling sensation when I wake up. But I never have that dream again. Other reoccuring dreams for me just seem to be issues that I'm trying to work through in my brain. I don't know how well by comparison this helps you. But dreams are the hardest thing to understand as an empath. 

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
73 posts

I dont have much stress in my life right now, but there is still unresolved issues, yes. No work, basically only sitting home, walking, resting and slowly looking for new working place. Though I did felt restless for last two days.

This whole dream came not in a single night, but during period for over a month. So it did progress during this time from beginning to that gunfight end. It was progressing slowly, but nothing changed in my life. Haven't seen them after I wrote about it yet. That is why I wrote about it here, because it was pretty long "session" of same story that progressed slowly, but with spaces between them, not every night.

I don't sleep so well lately, but mostly its because pollen allergy. And I don't know what issue it could represent.

I get tingling sensations often, but not in this dream. I felt more like...Winds were blowing out of me in environment and then just odd feeling, something between being numb and not at same time, like I got cotton wool inside. Its a bit hard to explain with few words..

Thank you for your reply. Will follow events in my life to see if there was meaning.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
810 posts

@curious-child:

Since your dream has been progressing, you may want to take journal notes after each night. It's good to put it down in writing while still fresh in your mind. And that way you have record of the progression. And perhaps days or months down the road will reveal the meaning to you.

I think I read that you are a fairly new empath? If so, welcome to the club of not sleeping well. This is a very common empath trait. Since we are under constant bombardment from energies, it is easy to have restless sleep, nightmares, and insomnia. And when we get bad sleep that's when our vibration drops and we typically have a bad empath day. I personally take sleep aids like melatonin to try to help me get better sleep.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
73 posts

@hop-daddy

Yes. I became aware in the end of 2017. People suggested me a lot of stuff, but I decided to put it aside for now and started first to study my largest issue -being HSP, reading books about that. So I am not very experienced with all this energy thing yet, though I do wear crystals, they help.

Ahaha. That is true. Or personally in my case it is also "I don't want to sleep" club. Too much stuff to process, no time to sleep. There was topic on this forum about Emapth and bad sleep being connected. People answered positively on that one, so seem to be pretty common. Insomnia, restless sleep..Waking up with your pillow and blanket on floor ahah. Waking up for no reason during night multiple times...Dog sleep, when you sleep but hear, feel everything, even that you lay on bed and know that your eyes are closed.  Lots of those -_-
Need to try that melatonin. Never tried before, though I was suggested...Maybe my dislike to meds affected that, because mostly they give me weird senses, like bitter taste for rest of the day or feeling like I am dried from inside. And I know that melatonin is natural and completely friendly to body. Its just...Pills, tablets, meds. Dont like them much.

Yes. People suggested to write down all strange stuff I experience and so I do ehe

Thank you.

updated by @curious-child: 06/02/18 01:38:32AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
810 posts

@curious-child:

Congrats on your awakening. It sucks at first until you get a handle on how to control the energy you take in. But you came to the right place. Everyone here wants to help.

My advice is to work on getting good regular deep sleep. Because a night of restless sleep=bad empath day the next day. When you are sleep deprived, your empath sensitivities will jump off the charts. And who wants to live like that? I went through some periods years ago where I was maybe getting 20 hours of sleep a night-over a week. I was resistant to taking any sleep aids. But it got bad enough for me that I finally gave in and went for non-pharmaceutical options. Here are two that I use that I'd like to share:

This first one I take nightly. It says to take 2 pills a night. But 1 pill works fine for me and keeps the melatonin at 3mg. I personally find that products containing 6mg or more of melatonin are too strong and the effectiveness backfires:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYVBW5F/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This second one works the best, but I use sparingly. It contains Benadryl and it really knocks you out and keeps you a sleep. There are some side-effects from using Benadryl products long term so I maybe take this one once a week after a really stressful day when my mind is full and I know I'm likely to struggle to sleep:

https://www.amazon.com/Simply-Sleep-Nighttime-Caplets-Count/dp/B003JKQ18S/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1527967385&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=tylenol%2Bsimply%2Bsleep&th=1

I notice with myself that a good night of sleep builds up my spiritual armor. After a good night of sleep I am less effected by energies around me, and little stressful events in life stay small. But after a bad night of sleep I feel anxious and overwhelmed by energy from the get go. And every little stress event that day becomes a big deal and causes me to be very emotional. Getting regular sleep has really made a big difference in my quality of life as an empath.

Secondly, crystals were a game changer for me as a new empath. They are like medicine and have really made an impact on keeping me grounded and balanced. I'm glad you have found crystals help you as well. They work for most empaths. The trick is to find the right crystals for you as we all respond differently.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
810 posts

We took a poll on empath sleep issues a few months back that I wanted to share. The findings were interesting:

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/my_posts/48425/please-take-an-empath-poll/search_string=sleep

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
73 posts

@hop-daddy

Yes. I already took my part in this poll you created ^^

"Yes for both. I love to live at night, even if im tired. At nights I feel somehow more clear and calm. I do wake up a lot. I can wake up maybe 2 or 3 times during night. Changing my position a lot. Sometimes I wake up and half of my blanket is on floor. So I guess Im pretty "wild" when I sleep, ehe ^^"

"@hop-daddy : My advice is to work on getting good regular deep sleep. Because a night of restless sleep=bad empath day the next day."

That is correct, but as I told -its a bit hard, because of restless mind always processing something. Try to "turn it off" -you cant sleep because you keep the switch in "turn off" position, then you stop that and it flips back on ahaha. So I guess pills are best option. Need truly to try that melatonin, but don't know if I will be able to buy it now. No work -not much money.

" @hop-daddyI notice with myself that a good night of sleep builds up my spiritual armor."

That is also very true. At nights when I get good sleep I feel like I lost 20 kilograms of weight and there is some kind of shine of warm emptiness inside, not the bad emptiness, but good one, when you feel like you want to do things and lots of them, not like you are missing something inside. Not the emptiness that sucks you in and makes you want to become crumpled like paper in trash bin. And also other people affect you less, you take bad stuff with less impact, both with words and all the other ways, convert negative to positive in a blink of the eye. Feel unaffected.

I don't know how I will manage this and outcomes. I still forget to take good care of myself often...I think my mind is the one that stops me. Feeling like there is not enough time in whole life to process every thought, so I just continue to sit and think. Only caring myself, when I stumble across the though that "I must now, it is time".

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
810 posts

That's one of our biggest problems as empaths. We take care of others at the expense of ourselves. We have to force ourselves to work on ourselves or else we won't be in good enough shape to help anyone.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
73 posts

@hop-daddy

Word "force" is extremely correct. It is forcing as I go now. I really don't like the process of caring myself, especially at beginning of it, but try to ease up that "I don't want it" with thoughts that afterwards I will feel better and more fresh. I wonder how other people here make caring themselves easier task so it will be less with "forcing".

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
810 posts

@curious-child:

Once you start making yourself relax, unwind, and ground out, you'll get better at it. We're all busy, and busy helping others. But you have to make time for yourself or you can fall off a cliff emotionally. I look at it like a diabetic person lives their life. They have to manage their insulin daily to be at their healthy best. And we empaths need to do the same with self-care. 

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
73 posts

Isn't that reference a bit extreme? I mean one is about life and death. But in any case. Its something that goes towards this self care topic still.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book