Can we manifest a dream for more clarity?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 months ago
159 posts

So I discussed elsewhere some personal stressors about people projecting negativity towards me, common one being jealousy and trying to dominate they're superiority on me..

I've had dreams in the past that are without question authentic, and I'm confidently aware (at the time) the state of my own heart, mind and soul. Be it in positive/negative terms.

This person pushed the final button for me so I spent hours absorbing they're energy, interpreting it and questionned whether I'm guilty of the same too?

IndonI  personally know this person, but know of. And I don't care to even think about people that don't concern me in anyway, but I kept being pulled towards them which also made me question is this destiny? Or a karmic lesson this person needs? And if they do know of me whether I know them or not, is it they're own  threat of me calling me towards through some sort of projection? And I've also questionned whether they too have some sort of psychic abilities as someone they're connected to is vastly psychic.

So back to the dream, after analysing I literally slept on the energies to see if my soul could tell me anything about them, it's vague now and I should have wrote it down but I didn't sense any towards this person from my end, but I saw them in connection to another person I know, I've actually questionned whether this person was projecting on me because they had a secret crush on the person I'm good friends with. But that could be my own subconscious mixed in too, so I'm gonna try this again another time see what resonates..

Too many times they've posted something that I can only presume is a dig at me, what people do when they don't have the guts to say it to the face.. but equally I give the benefit of the doubt that there negativity can be towards anyone as they page a substantial following so it could be anyone projecting towards them.

I can read the somewhat from writing and pictures and pluck out bits and pieces about them so from the posts, they are looking for attention and from someone specific, of a love interest I presume, the eyes tell me they are actually insecure and looking for attraction whilst trying to compose and confirm postures to suggest otherwise, believing to be better than the person (aka me?) They try to present a humbleness about them which is questionable and the hypocrisy on one of they're posts says it all..

Has anyone ever tried this? 

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
379 posts
Hi, I think our guides and soul can tell us through dreams. I've had some negative things go on with people and it will come through in a dream. As of recent, the dreams have becoming clearer (but I'm also asking for them) it can be past life related or it can be their karma affecting you.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 months ago
159 posts
Thanks @tigerlilly,

I understand what you mean, I haven't ever asked for dreams, maybe in a strange way my heart has a mind of its own and will ask, except the one I shared previously, that was conciously. My dreams have also started to become more clearer, I'm kind of contemplating on whether one of my recents was a knowing? A mirror image of the near future? Or light work that we do? Has anyone experienced those and been able to determine they're meanings?

Anyway, I've been seeing someone I used to see when physical connection is somewhat murky and lost, I've seen them 3 times now, if I had to interpret it, it meant they were lost? Confused? Pushed aside? Being ignored?.. I don't know if this was a reality for both or one? I certainly resonate with some of it but not all..

The dream in essence I feel; for me was iv'e moved on.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 months ago
159 posts

Since accepting what I have as truth (in empathic abilities), knowings have always had a connection with dreams and that will no doubt be true for many in their own unique ways. 

like my previous pic, I have this dire unkown need to always locate my own energy field, and I do that through pictures, but iv'e also learnt through pictures, whether its an internal or external representation, that it has to match my frame of mind, heart, body and soul. So I will frequently change them. If I do select ones like my profile pic and it doesn't represent myself in anyway or very minutely I will have an urge to change it cause it will bug the life out of me if I don't.

in the past my ocd was around this, things had to be a certain way or I couldn't mentally rest, it varys in everything I might be ocd about (not to  a problematic level for self or anyone) but one that I'm aware of. I once spent about an hour on  white board on a placement on a night duty just to write out a few activities for the day on the ward, I couldn't tell you how many times id re-rewritten, I was just hell bent on my writing being a certain way and the lines had to be straight etc.

and tadah.. there I went off on a tangent from someone's extremely positive energies I've absorbed.. ill leave it there anyway, back to my curiosity on knowing's and dreams where images were concerned; so the one I have up now, represents (to me, ill try not to be biased about it!) though there is man and woman, its not a romantic connection, they both represent something different, the man represents Jesus, and his life and his purpose, seeped into that some stuff I came across recently so its depicting in that.

the woman represents something symbolic of loneliness, the white represents holiness, angelic, heavenly feels to it, the animals represent she's a nurturer, Jesus also represents divine lights in the sense god is acknowledging and watching, colours in the background I wont go into, but briefly summed up represent hope, no fear of darkness, whatever darkness may mean in any given aspect, in a negative note religious arrogance, the lower part of her dress means well-grounded, but how she looks up is the tendency to allow the mind to wander however vastly it can.

all of this depiction in the image represents knowing's that I have, yet never spoken of, personal desires and curiosities in religious contexts.

the lion not to forget is the ego, self-discipline, it also represents negative energies laying dormant waiting for an opportunity to attack.

it also represents the process of taming the ego through holy commands (uncontrolled events by the decree of god) or by self acknowledgement and heed.

when I changed this image yesterday, what I know today either by intuition or actual communication, I knew already from when I selected it, yet what I don't understand is, that ok this is all part of the 'knowing' process, but why is it that some things I can know, be they 2 weeks from now or years later, but most are more often than not 2 days prior to everything occurring, except because I don't have anything solid information wise to go on, I just shrug it off or choose not to believe in it.

for example the image showed me what It meant for me then to what it means now, a dream, not mine by another's. in the aspects of common traits in beliefs, ideas, curiosities and of another nature entirely.

for example last night I toyed with the idea of healing, and how or in what ways we can do this, and for some strange reason I felt familiar sensations for a few seconds and then someone id tapped into telepathically, knew the exact moment they fell asleep, I felt the physicality shut down to recharge after a tiresome day, but the mind was still connected, I also knew at that moment what this persons dream will be about, whether they have any recollection of it upon waking or not was another matter, as where dreams are concerned once we shut of physically, the soul continues to travel not in 3d form but 5d, and to where or how long it travels is beknown, unless your mind has the strength to pick out what was soul travel and true knowing's, and whom its been interacting with, infusing itself in the world of light, how we pick up stuff about others through dreams..

this is just a personal take and just something I fancied talking about and adding to my last post.

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book