TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
409 posts
Hi, I think our guides and soul can tell us through dreams. I've had some negative things go on with people and it will come through in a dream. As of recent, the dreams have becoming clearer (but I'm also asking for them) it can be past life related or it can be their karma affecting you.
Ruby Fox
Ruby Fox
@ruby-stone
one month ago
70 posts

Lightworkers are usually targets of jealousy and low vibrations unless they have managed to find their tribe. That is when the magic happens and love and light continue to grow in the group that they have finally found. I know all about the bogus compliments or snide remarks but just know that they have an inferiority complex and what else would a black hole do but take? That is the manefestation of jealousy: to take and to steal because they have nothing inside and forever want whatever is in the external to try and fill what is missing inside of them. They may say they have a nicer home, or better job, or compare themselves but what is supposedly satisfying them really isn't. They also envy whoever is actually satisfied with themselves and then twist it around and tell that person "You don't care!" You should care about yourself!" When in reality you actually do care about yourself they just can't stand the inner light and how it exposed their darkness within.  It looks like many of us are mirrors for others and whatever they accuse us of is what they are guilty of.

Ruby Fox
Ruby Fox
@ruby-stone
one month ago
70 posts

Dream Interpretation?

I was sitting outside at some convention by a monument. I don't remember what monument. Out of nowhere a huge tsunami wave hit the left sided  corner just missing me and giving me time to run. I got out just in time when another wave hit the right corner on the other side where I was sitting nearby. Not the first time I had a dream about a lot of water

updated by @ruby-stone: 08/16/18 04:17:21PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts
@ruby-stone I couldn't agree with you more on what you wrote. I was telling to my friend today about the narc I work with and how he set me off today. He's a classic example of what you wrote. Gosh I can't stand him. But I know how I'm feeling now is that he purposely did what he did to take my energy.

@spiritualskies I often feel like what you just wrote. And often question if I have any positive energy or light left too! Out of the few energy readings or healing I've had over the years, seems like I still do. Maybe you can get yiur checked? They do sense the negativity or black hole from others, from what they told me. One recently told me my soul is done fighting it of and is tired. This year I feel like I've had it trying to be nice to everyone who quite frankly don't deserve it. And when you dont want to help them, yiur the bad guy. Yet, they are the same people who will never help you. The double stand that empaths get. Sorry if I sound bitter, it's just exhausting. My day today was rough too, everyone was complaining as usual and I think it just built up. Everyday I hear multiple complaints and give everyone about 2-5 minutes to complain. Half my day is dealing with complaining, I don't have mental energy to work in an excel doc LOL. When I had enough today I told the one guy to replace his complaining and shove a cookie in his mouth instead.

Back to dreams. Mine have been wild the past few months. When I review the dream themes, they don't either list the theme or really make sense. I think it's my guides pretty much telling to move on to the next adventure in life that will promote more positive vs all these negative people I'm surrounded by. Maybe yours are too??
Ruby Fox
Ruby Fox
@ruby-stone
one month ago
70 posts

A stab at an interpretation of the dream above: Who knows maybe one of the corners represents Jesus (the cornerstone of the church) or maybe there is some kind of Masonic symbolism going on because of the cornerstones and the monument? Maybe a-lot of people who go to church need judgement for their hypocrisy.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book