Visions

To post a reply, login or signup

Judith
@judith
one month ago
4 posts

I had a vision while holding a snowflake obsidian stone. I saw a red fox which turned into a mustang horse which turned into a snow leopard which turned into a snow owl. I think these animals are my spirit guides. I intuitively know they are telling me something and teaching at the same time. I am currently reading about spirit animals. I have always understood cats and they understand me.  Any help would be appreciated. 

updated by @judith: 09/08/17 02:46:49AM
HeatherElizah
@heatherelizah
one month ago
7 posts

I can't offer much help, but will give what I can. Often animal spirit guides resonate with us on an energetic level; there are similarities in our energies. Here is the little information that I have:

Red Fox - his wisdom includes shapeshifting, cleverness, observational skills, cunning, stealth,camouflage, feminine courage, invisibility, ability to observe unseen,persistence, gentleness, swiftness

Mustang Horse - power, stamina, faithfulness, endurance, freedom, control of the environment, cooperation, expanding one's own potential, friendship, travel, astral travel,warns of possible danger, guide to overcoming obstacles

Snow Leopard - understanding one's shadow side, trusting one's inner self,agility, strength,ability to stalk, understanding the power of silence

Snow Owl - stealth, secrecy, silent movement, seeing behind masks, keen sight,messenger of secrets and omens, shape-shifting, link between the worlds of dark and light,comfort with shadow self, moon magic, freedom.

Hope that is at least slightly helpful in some way.

Judith
@judith
one month ago
4 posts

Thank you, It makes sense to me now. Your information really helped me understand why those specific animals showed up. Now That I know about spirits guides I can do research on my own based on the information you have supplied.  So Thank once again from the bottom of my heart.  Sending you peace and love.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book