Speaking in Tongue

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 months ago
729 posts

I had a dream, this was a few years ago, but in the dream I was aware that I was speaking in tongue though I had absolutely no idea what I was saying. If you are not familiar with tongue, it is supposedly the language of God. And when a person is speaking in tongue they are speaking directly with God. This dream was the only time that I was that I was speaking in this manner. I have absolutely no idea what it was that I was saying but I can't wait for the day when I find out what our/my conversation was all about.

Have a great summer EC'er's! 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
5 months ago
726 posts
Hi @bill-walker,
Interesting topic. I have had this happen on at least two occasions according to my husband. The funny thing about when I do it, I do not remember dreaming, which for me is very unusual. I normally remember my dreams in great detail and often see the messages in such. However, both times that this has happened to me I do not remember dreaming at all on those particular nights. When speaking in tongues, he says it sounds a lot like possibly some sort of Asian language but possibly Latin although not quite, if that makes any sense. He has mentioned wanting to record it next time but it happens with such irregularity that it is hard be ready to do that. It would be very interesting to find out what was said.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 07/07/17 07:32:56AM
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
84 posts

I grew up around a lot of people that could fake speaking in tongues. A few actually did. Mostly women. By about 5 to 1. My mother, for instance, does this on a regular basis. She calls it her spirit language, or prayer language. She was the one who taught me. If you focus on the gibberish they babble than you'll miss whats happening. I know this language because I was born with it. It's how I told my mother I had a dirty diaper or needed a bottle. Everyone is born with it. They just forgot. Some of us don't forget. This language is a pure form of communication. One without inference or misunderstanding. It's imparted meaning, or impression. I think you know what I'm talking about here. Some call it Dream tongue. It's great way to pray when you don't know what to pray for. 

My mother is an empath, but she is considered an intercessor. She is told to pray and so she does. She has interceded for me many times. Last time was in October when me and my daughter had a crash. We both walked away from it. The truck was totaled. She had some glass in her shoe. That was the worst of it. I thank God that He woke my Mother that night.

You can call it the language of Heaven and angels. You would be right in saying so, but this is also how people speak to me when they're not talking. @bill-walker you already know this language! I call it empathy.

Rene''
@rene
4 months ago
1,194 posts
Hello @ Bill Walker. What a amazing dream. Would that be sweet, a direct line to God.
I just want to say that there is other experiences in other beliefs that is like the Christian "talking in tongues " but of course each have their own name for them. One that comes to mind is a video I was watching on the kundalini awakening. Those folks were an euphoric state doing things I didn't understand. I'm not an expert on kundalini or anything just another perspective. Wow. What a great dream. Hope all is well.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
4 months ago
726 posts
@rene, glad to see you back. Sounds like an interesting video, did you find it on the net? If so, could you share? I'd love to see it.
Blessings
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
4 months ago
62 posts

I used to speak in tongues when I did not know how to release energy trapped inside of me or when I had so much going on in life speaking in tongues grounded me. But on my bachelor party I blacked out and do not remember most of it and I guess further on during the night I started speaking in tongues and found out the next day I freaked a lot of people out. I guess drinking is not the best for me lol

Zacharias
@zacharias
4 months ago
84 posts

Probably not. Me neither

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
one month ago
726 posts
It happened again last night. Apparently I was speaking in tongues again. And as usual, I don’t recall dreaming anything related. Funny, my husband told me that it didn’t even sound like my voice. Not just a few words, but like a whole conversation of sorts.....very strange indeed

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book