Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
876 posts

Dreams are always hard to interpret. We do know from science that our brains use sleep to problem solve and deal with our fears and frustrations. The media is fierce and really irresponsible these days with the way they over hype everything and focus on continual bad news. It's possible that she just overheard a few doomsday news stories and her mind is working through that. But I don't mean to discount anything empathic from her dream. I just don't see anything that jumps out with obvious meaning other than the fear of losing you to a disaster. And that's a pretty common type of kid dream.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
876 posts

I have had others tell me that when they meditate and astral travel that they can travel to a specific person's mind and dream and insert themselves there. I'm just guessing but maybe a connection there for you and your daughter?

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I was thinking that your daughter may have had a prophetic dream about the end of the world and the transition to the New Earth. At least that's what it sounds like to me. The theory is, is that only certain people (enlightened, gifted, sensitive) will elevate their vibration to transcend to the New Earth. Maybe your daughter was seeing that you are heading in that direction. Children are very perceptive :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book