Ascension Dream?

To post a reply, login or signup

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
7 months ago
100 posts

This was a dream I had some months back. But I remebered it now and I think seemed rather weird to dream that. In my dream, Earth was almost empty, like in a dystopian manner. I get a phone call telling me that we are all ascending and I should go. So, then I find myself In another place with a lot of migrating people. We have all reached the ascended plane and so i'm helping out organise them into their places, like alloting room or something. Helping out and stuff. It was a rather weird dream, but it felt a bit real. Does this mean anything or have i just been reading too much stuff on ascension that I somehow dreamt of it? :-) 

updated by @merin-eliz: 07/25/17 03:02:57AM
ohda
@ohda
7 months ago
24 posts

@merin-eliz

I had an ascension dream a few years ago. I was literally in in the midst of ascending, and there were people all around me ascending as well. It felt very prophetic when I had the dream, maybe it was a peek at what is to come? I hadn't read anything on ascension at the time, in fact this was in the early days of my "waking up" and seeing the truth. This dream helped spur me into further exploring my gifts/healing abilities. Maybe it was reading the material that sparked something on a soul level and then manifested in your dream. 

ohda

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book