A weird dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
764 posts
I had a few weird things occur. ...last night I was doing a home reno/fix up chore...as I was working the buzzing in my ears suddenly intensified and out of this sound something 'flew'...at first it sounded like bat wings flapping....then it settled into this kind of insect buzzing resembling a locust or a wasp buzzing around my head....it lasted for about 30 seconds...I was actually frozen in place as all this was going on...then it was gone and I was able to move again....the today I took a nap...as I was lying there,eyes closed....and not quite sleeping I saw the fluctuating dark black and purple cloud like thing....i've seen this before so it's not anything new....I usually see that before I see an image...so in this cloud I suddenly saw what looked like insects going thru a hole that i took to be a door...it would open and something would go out....close...then open and something come in....I felt like I was inside whatever it was....and surrounded by what looked like insects with antenna on their head...and they were completely black...inky black with no colour at all... ...but there were other black things I couldn't recognize in there as well...I wasn't being hurt in any way....it was just odd the sound I heard last night then the vision/dream I had along the same theme....any insights or suggestion would be helpful as I have no idea what this means...lol
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/29/17 08:31:45AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
764 posts
Thank you....the hole that was a door had me a bit worried....it's a hole to somewhere...I understood that....but it's a door...and things can come thru...so I was wondering where it goes and WHY it was opening and what would come through....lol...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
764 posts
What do you mean by a place beyond the Astral. ..I had a dream where I was in space looking at a VERY bright light in the distance....it also looked like a doorway...but it could've been the light of a bright star..but i thot it was a door...I wasn't going towards it just looking at it...but could this be where that door goes?...but why would one door be white light and the one I saw today be dark?....mind u...I also saw an actual door with a bright light all around it while sitting in a church...it just popped into my vision...the door was closed...but VERY bright....I knew where THAT door went...lol...so i'm seeing lots of doors...hmmmm...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/25/17 08:21:07PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
764 posts
Well...you seem to know a good amount about dreams....I usually take things a bit too literally....but I do understand that dreams are messages from someone and from somewhere....interpreting them is tuff tho....I know dream are not all one message but can be many messages in one sequence....I had another one...2 times...it was like I was looking into a microscope....a circle...and in that circle were black 'microscopic' black (again)...wiggly things...they were moving all around...and behind that I saw a lovely blue sky with white billowy clouds slowly going by...was one of the odder ones....lol...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
764 posts
So these dreams are kind of like an invitation to visit ....i'll try and remember that....altho seeing black insect like beings is kind of a startling thing....doesn't really imply friendly....lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book