DREAM PROPHECIES? Will See

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
11 months ago
729 posts

Just in the last two nights I have had two interesting dreams. In the first dream I remember getting a letter from either a Literary Agent or a Book Publisher and being really excited because I was about to sell the rights to my second book. The odd thing is though I have one book that I am currently trying to sell the rights to I don't even have a second finished book that's is even close to marketing yet. But I do remember the title of this book, The Ultimate Experience, which in fact is an idea that I had several years ago for a book but never pursued actually writing it!

The second dream was about my mother, long since deceased, bringing stuff out of my bedroom just as I was walking into the room while she is saying that I need to start packing and get some of this stuff into storage. This is interesting as selling my house and moving somewhere else are like my number one resolutions for the New Year.

Again, will see!

P.S. Where did Dream Diary go as a group? Sad about all of the changes made to EC because of the move to new host!

updated by @bill-walker: 05/31/17 06:48:13AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

Hi Bill,

I believe that the dream diary group is now merged into this dreams forum to make a more cohesive forum/group.

Amazing dreams/prophecies you've received.

Please keep us updated on what happens.

Best wishes to you for a phenomenal 2017.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
11 months ago
729 posts

Thanks Nocturnes Angel. I miss the old EC and all of the help you and others provided as well. Have a great year!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

You're welcome Bill Happy Thanks!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book