Skunk Dream?

To post a reply, login or signup

sensi-sante
@sensi-sante
10 months ago
19 posts

In my dream, I was sitting in my car, parked right outside the house of a guy I have a crush on. It was a beautiful sunny day, so all the car windows were rolled down. My 2 sisters were sitting in the back. While we were talking, all of a sudden a skunk jumped into my car from one of the rear windows – scaring the mess out of all of us. We all screamed and got out of the car. The skunk jumped back out but it sprayed my rear driver side seat. I was furious and kept screaming how freaking unbelievable it was that that just happened! 

updated by @sensi-sante: 07/06/17 04:21:47PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Are you seeking others opinions of what this dream may mean or are you simply sharing your dream?

sensi-sante
@sensi-sante
10 months ago
19 posts

Nocturne's Angel:

Are you seeking others opinions of what this dream may mean or are you simply sharing your dream?

Yes, sorry I meant to ask if anyone has any ideas of what the meaning of my dream is. It's pretty weird, seeing as how I live in an area where skunks are rarely seen.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

sensi-sante:

Nocturne's Angel:

Yes, sorry I meant to ask if anyone has any ideas of what the meaning of my dream is. It's pretty weird, seeing as how I live in an area where skunks are rarely seen.

Skunks represent a variety of things, I will post a couple links & depending on your personal situation, life, etc. you may find one or more of the links meaningful, reflective, relevant to your life, those around you, etc.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=SKUNK

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-skunk.html

sensi-sante
@sensi-sante
10 months ago
19 posts

Thank you!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book