Weird dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I don't usually have vivid dreams, but when I do they are very spooky; like the one I just had during an afternoon nap.

I was driven home by a friend who for some reason , I felt was upset with me and he was driving really fast and on the wrong side of the road just to get to my house sooner. He dropped me off in the middle of the road and I didnt even have time to thank him for the ride, he run so fast.

Anyway ( here is where it starts to get stranger) I got into my apartment and I noticed a light turned on in the hallway, on the right ( but there are no lights there in reality), i found it strange cause I didnt remember leaving it on and I was looking for the switch to turn it off; as I did that I realized that i didnt know where it is cause I didnt even know I had light in that part of the hallway. I kept finding switches that when i touched would turn on and off other lights I also never knew existed. As I was doing that I saw that the wall that separated my apartment from the rest of the building ( the wall that has the entrance door on it) was actually made of glass only covered by a white curtain. And because the lights were on in my house, of course everyone who was coming in the building would see in my house ( I live on the ground floor and my door is right near the entrance; I always hear it when someone walks in the building). And there was a lot of "traffic" on the hallway. People were noticing me in my house but tried to be polite and not to look. There were some teenagers who just stopped in front of the glass wall and were looking in and talking about what they were seeing in my house and seeing me there. Then I went into my room to look for a blanket of something to cover the wall. When I walked into my room I realized that is was really cramped ( and it usually isnt); the bed was unmade, clothes where outside, on chairs, it seemed liked a big mess and like all my stuff where in the middle of the room; i couldnt even walk through them. I didnt find a blanket;and I felt like I couldnt breath there; it was too cramped up and it gave me a very uneasy feeling;i left and went to the bathroom; i realized i had a extra bathroom; now the lights are off; only the light in the bathroom is turned on and the door is open and because of that people can still see in my house cause the bathroom is right in front of the glass wall. I think i used the bathroom, or just went to check it out cause i didnt know it was there. Then I tried to call my friend who had dropped me off at home to thank him but for some reason I couldnt get the phonebook to open properly so i ended up calling someone else, who i didnt even know. It was very had for me to speak; like a had a very heavy mouth or something and my voice resembled that of a sick man. Strange! Back into the hallway where i felt very agitated about the window and people looking in; someone came in the hallway wanting to get out and they were looking at my dog who was barking at them; a girl was trying to show another girl my dog and was very insistent saying "look what she's having there"; the other girl was telling her its' not polite to look inside my house like that.I woke up when I realized that I was actually having a dream ( i knew it all along but only at this point i thought about it like a saving thing) cause i wanted to get an actual blanket from"reality" to take back to the dream and cover the window wall.

Just one more detail that might mean something . I've been very scared lately about living were I'm living now; It's a rented apartment in a new neighborhood for me; i've lived here for only 4 months; the building i live in is the only one who's front door is not locked and for the reason, sometimes homeless people stay in the entrance hallway, right outside my apartment , to warm up i guess. They dont seem dangerous but you never know. I live alone; i have a dog that i have to walk every day and I'm always scared when i have to walk him in the evening. Like now, cause I have to do that when i finish writing this. :( Anyway, the point for saying this is cause i wasnt scared in my dream about all the people who could see in my house; which i would have been in reality. But i was very frustrated that my intimacy was being violated and angry that I hadnt noticed the glass wall before and wondered how many people may have seen a lot without me knowing.

I am very interested to know what you guys think!

Thank you and sorry for a long post!

updated by @lavinia: 05/05/17 08:01:36PM
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thanks for your response Jen!

The area they could see was just the hallway, which was actually clean and not cramped or messy at all. I actually just remembered that I forgot to mention, while I was out walking my dog just now :P

They could see only the hallway which as I said was ok looking, tidy and I even noticed a shelf that I didnt know I had that had some nice things of mine on display; cant remember what. It was only the room that was a mess, but the could see that cause it was at the end of another hallway, behind a door. And I remember I even thought of that during the dream, as i saw my room. Thank God they cant see the mess in here; but it was hard for me cause i couldnt stay in ther room since i felt that i could move or breath there and i coulndt stay in the hall either cause they could see me. And i was left with only the bathroom and the kitchen that is sort of part of the hallway; it's an open kitchen in the begining of the apartment. So i had nowhere to hide.

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you Evelyn for responding and for the great advice. I do pray and more often than not I feel safe and secure.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband but it's great that you got away from that and that things are better now. I'm happy for you and I admire you for that.

I'm a little confused about whether what you said was an interpretation of my dream or it was related to the fact that I'm scared to go out at night ( which I do do anyway every night cause by dog needs it :D ).

Blessings and Love!

Lavinia

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book