trouble dreaming

To post a reply, login or signup

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
I have always been a dreamer when i go to sleep at night, especially when i was pregnant. Lately, i feel like i don't have many dreams, or if i do i can't remember them. Before now, i never really thought much of my dreams. Over the past week or so the only dream i remember is thst me or one of my friends was pregnant and due in February. I think it's true, and i think i know which friend it is because i can't get pregnant anymore. I know i have had other dreams, but i can't remember them. Just snippets of it that i can't even explain...the point is i want to remember them and decipher what they mean! Any advice on how to get my vivid dream life back?
updated by @secret-blossom: 02/25/17 08:26:43AM
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Probably about the past year. I think i still dream, but just can't remember them
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
That is strange! Thank you! Happy dreaming to you too!
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Try drinking Mugwort Tea! You can get it at most specialty vitamin and mineral stores. Vitamin B6 is also supposed to help in the dream department! Good dreams, and good luck!

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
So i think i am getting my dreaming back on track. I had a dream that my friend was pregnant and we calculated her due date for the month of february......guess what. Shes pregnant and due in february!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book