Those Faces

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. Here goes. I have been taking sleeping meds for 20 years because of nightmares I guess you would call them. All my life I have had them. Evil demon lookin things. Or about death, Very vivid dreams. So vivid I can remember childhood nightmares. I would cry every night not wanting to be left along cause the horses were going to stomp me. Dogs chewing my fingers off Ect.. My first pregnancy I fell asleep in my chair and dreamed a "demon child"with a white gown on dragging my baby down the hall by the leg. I have had some that would make Steven King gasp. So when I reached adulthood a doctor prescribed me sleeping pills and they worked great. I never remembered my dreams that is if I dreamed at all. But I have been off of them for three months now and their back. As soon as I close my eyes, their there waiting for me. I'm not even asleep , I just close my eyes and try to sleep and their faces start popping out at me. Awful, awful images. They are their sometimes in meditation but I don't look at them and they disappear but I cannot control them in my dreams. And sometimes my dreams are in dreams. I tell myself "it's a dream" they I think I'm out of it but it's still a dream. So I'm back to not sleeping or start back taking meds. What is causing such ugly creatures to do this as quick as I close my eyes. It's like they are waiting on me.;;I had posted this in the wrong group yesterdayI apologize if you have read this twice.
updated by @rene: 02/24/17 03:41:07PM
Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Hi Rene

You are obviously under some kind of an attack by entities that wish to keep you filled with fear. I am including a link to a topic on Archangels

Archangels and You

and I would like you to read the topic on Archangels Michael, Uriel and Azrael. They are very strong protecting angels. You may also wish to look into learning about smudging your home. Here is a link to a list of members who can help you with this Smudging Links. Having an epsom salts bath can help rid you of their connection to your spirit and body as can a cleansing ritual that is mentioned in the Archangel Michael link. I would also put epsom salts around your doors and windows. You have to ASK angels to come to your help. They cannot help unless they are asked due to non interference in our free will choices. I also suggest that you contact Trevor Lewis for some further insights as he can help with cleansing issues. Please let me know how this progresses. I will include you in my daily prayers to send you Light energy.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts
The Buddhist attitude towards beings of this kind are that they are just other kinds of sentient beings in the 6 realms full of afflictions and suffering just like us humans. The method is to just spread compassion and wisdom to them through one's own observance of precepts and the practice of metta meditation. If one's intention is sincere enough, those beings will recognize that annoying other people would only make their kamma worse and worse and cause more suffering to themselves.

I also agree with Bing and think that the archangels are helpful as well as smudging. Reading the Bible at night, or suttas, before bed can help.

The images could also be a creation of your own making from the annoyances in your life but that's not to say they haven't become/are real.

Make yourself at home.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
This reply includes you both.. All of these years? I'm not sure how sleep meds affects dreams but I either didn't dream or don't remember my dreams for years. So what... They were still waiting? Or they just hitchhike onto anyone's dreams.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I'm going to read though the articles when I get home
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

Going off meds can affect your dreams for quite a long time, depending on how long you've been taking them. That's a purely physiological response that will pass, if that's all there is to it. Sleep meds will prevent you from dreaming or remembering dreams while you are taking them.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Rene' twenty years is nothing to this kind of attachment, or dark energy, its purpose is to disrupt your life in any way possible. In my opinion this entity can't really hurt you unless you let it, which means letting it drive you crazy to the point where you want to hurt yourself.

I don't know what religion you are but these kinds of energies do respond to being cast out especially by Catholic Priests, that's totally up to you. As Bing said pretty much above they rely on the Arch Angels to cast out the darkness in the event that you can't.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
So this is more common than I realized.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

This is very common so don't believe that you are the only one who experiences this kind of phenomenon.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book