The Queen of England

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Last night I dreamt I was talking to The Queen. The Queen of England.

We were at some function or other and when she had done her bit she invited me inside. We walked quite quickly along a corridor (like a school corridor) and she went into a room at the end to get changed. I waited and she came out quickly. She was in casual clothes and about 40ish with fair hair (but it was still the same person).

Her minders were lurking around and she seemed bored and tired with it all. She made some small talk with someone else. I made ajoking sort ofcomment about Tasmania and funnel web spiders in Sydney. We seemed to have an understanding. She seemed to have empathy and a good soul.

I wonder why she was on my mind. I wonder if we are going to lose her or someone close to her? It was interesting to see her younger and more relaxed.

Any thoughts?

updated by @flyrobinfly: 02/26/17 01:01:47PM
Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

I often dream of the Queen of England. Probably partly because I like her and am interested in her as a person and how well she's used her power and her unusual life.

I honestly don't know if your dream means anything or if it was just a dream, but I had to chime in because she is a frequent visitor to my dreams as well. :)

Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I looked back in my dream journal. Back in April I dreamed that I was in Her Majesty's Secret Service. I had written the thought that "if you suicide, you just keep getting another life. It doesn't get easier. If you suffer fully, it is easier the next time." I thought that this attitude was a new thing in Her Majesty's Secret Service...lol.

For me, to dream of royalty feels like a desire for noble actions. Even though I am no fan of the queen, the image of royalty still seems like something related to a higher nature or higher efforts, of sorts.

I think the queen might be a reflection of you in that dream:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Oh that's interesting Sarah. I'm sorry I didn't answer you sooner. In my dream I got the impression that she was a good person.

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Ah, so you were in Her Majesty's Secret Service? That's veryinteresting!

I still wonder how many problems we could solve if we put our collective heads together. I truly do!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book