Strong emotions after waking

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I had a dream that left me chilled to the bone when I woke up the other night. In the dream I had been sitting down and when I stood up there were indentations all over my body. Kind of like what you get when your pillow case leaves a mark on your face in the morning. The indentations were in the form of tiny numbers and lines all over my body. Where ever I was at, there was a nurse there and I went to her to ask what was going on. She looked at me horrified and told me those numbers meant I had a virus and that was how it was showing itself. I began sobbing and then I don't remember what happened after that. I woke up still feeling terrified and I couldn't shake the feeling. I actually looked at my skin to make sure it didn't have any indentations. Does anyone else ever have dreams that leave them with extremely strong emotions even after waking?
updated by @emmy-long: 10/18/17 05:26:05PM
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Yes. I get that sometimes. I don't know what causes it or what it means, but I do get that sometimes where a ba dream sticks to me and stays with me and upsets me long after it's over.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Yea I have intense dreams quite often. If I had that one, I would start taking echinacea and lots of vit c! You might be coming down with a cold.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Emmy do you work with computers a lot? It just seems that perhaps you are stressed about getting a computer virus. Just a thought. And yes, from time to time I do wake up feeling very strong emotions after a dream, which can be even stranger if I get these feelings after dreaming about someone that I have never met, at least in this lifetime, before!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I do not work with computers. I actually don't even own a computer I just use my phone! :) I was a little concerned it might be MY health that could be in trouble based on the dream.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I do not remember all of the numbers. The number 5 really sticks out but I think it was all the numbers 0-9 that were there in random order.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I wasn't in a hospital. There was just randomly a nurse at this place. I think it may have been at the group home I work at.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
That had never occurred to me! There is a "man in the mirror" that 4 out of my 8 clients that live in the house claim to talk to. When they talk to him it's usually argumentative and none of them have any history of talking to this man before they moved into the house. I've never seen anything, but I work there alone at night and I'm terrified I will see him appear when I clean the mirrors or windows. I've tried asking them about him but all they say is he's a man in the mirror and he talks to them. One of the clients that sees him is non verbal and just yells and grunts at him, two of the clients can speak but not clearly and not in full sentences and the other client communicates well but I think she gets confused on how to describe what she sees.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book