Strange Vatican girl in my dream

To post a reply, login or signup

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
I had a very quick and freaky dream. It wasn't necessariy "scary" but what was scary was who was in it. In my dream, I was walking in a hallway, and this girl quickly came up behind me, right up to the back of my neck. Even though she was behind me, I could see her face. She did this so quickly it scared me awake. And I woke up just creeped out.Now, to explain a little, a few years ago a photo was taken of me while on vacation at the Vatican. Only after my vacation was over and I was back home posting photos of the trip, my friends noticed this strange looking girl standing behind me. She was standing right behind me, up against me, staring at the camera and her eyes look very dark-black. Just creepy looking.This was the girl that was in my dream. Only in my dream she looked more normal with normal looking eyes. She also said something to me only I don't know what she said.This dream has just left me wondering why this girl showed up in my dream. And no, I was not thinking about the trip or that photo or anything like that. Just left me feeling creeped out.
updated by @magicalme3: 03/02/17 07:01:43PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Is there anyway you could get a copy of that picture and post it here?

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
I am attachin the photo-hope you are able to view it.
magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
Sorry, I should have explained the photo a little. That's me in the red shirt smiling at the camera and that is the girl right behind me. This was taken inside St Peter's at the Vatican.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

You didn't even need to tell me where to look. I was immediately drawn to who you were speaking about. And I admit she is a bit creepy in her appearance. I want to say that I think she did the creepy look on purpose so you wouldn't miss her at all, she's standing right behind you and without the darkened eyes you may have not even noticed her when you were first looking at the picture.

Now the question becomes was she following you when you were their, or is she somehow attached to you, meaning she pretty much follows you where ever you go. The fact that you you had a dream about her suggests to me that she is somehow attached to you energy. She may well have used your Vatican vacation as a way to let you know of her presence but of course that doesn't make her evil or anything, even the fact that she showed up on Holy Grounds make me think she is of a much softer nature.

As to why she decided to show up is really anybodies guess. She may be one of your past incarnations, though I don't really get that feeling. She may, in fact, be a guardian angel making you aware of her presence in a Holy place. My advice for now would be to see if she continues to make her presence known to you in the future which, again in my opinion, means she is trying to get a message to you. You can ask her, if she's attached she can hear you, what her purpose is, or you can try meditating and giving her an opening to get a message to you.

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
Hi Bill,Yeah I thought the same thing-about being in a holy place and something like this showed up. Don't know if she's bad or not or what... But those eyes... Very black.I looked at all my pictures from that visit, and she's not in any others. Just this one.That trip was about 4 years ago now, and now she reappears ..? So strange.If she does come back around I will try to not be so frightened and be more inquisitive.Thank you so much for your comments on this. It has been bothering me since I had the dream.Thanks again,Kristine
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

No problem, don't be afraid to ask any questions that you might have, and hopefully I'll have an answer that might make sense? LOL

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book