Snakes eating each other and flying in a homemade hot air balloon

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

So, I had a dream this morning that I feel means something, but I don't know what. It was in two parts. The first part I was walking, and every few feet I saw two different snakes and one was eating the other. It was like they were making a snake circle somehow and one was eating the other. In one part, it was a peacock that was eating a python--somehow--dreams are weird.

For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to cook some of them and eat them. I took one bite and it was so gross, I threw it up. I woke up and thought someone was sick in my house, but we were all well. Well, actually, I am feeling under the weather today, but not in that way.

Then I went back to sleep and I dreamed I made my own hot air balloon out of brown paper grocery bags, ribbon and a plastic storage bin. I got inside the bin and curled up in fetal position and let the balloon go. It worked. There was no fire or anything, it just sort of worked magically on its own. I couldn't get myself to get up and look over the side to see how high I was flying for fear of freaking out and tipping it. I just let it go where it would and it flew beautifully, and landed in a the perfect place.

Any ideas what this might mean?

updated by @sarah: 03/12/17 05:33:15AM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I like this one!

To me, it feels like you are aware that there is evil in this world, and things that would eat each other to survive. It makes you sick.

You know that you have the resources to rise above it. You have decided to 'go with the flow' and I think (even though you are a little scared) it will work out well for you.

I think it's a great dream.

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Oh, I hadn't thought of it in that way at all. That makes sense to me. Thanks!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Oh, that is a good one and it made me laugh!

If the snakes seemed like an ouroboros, it could represent the cycle of nature in which all things pass through life and death into rebirth in an eternal cycle. It could also have something to do with facing parts of your unconscious (the head devouring the tail), which would go along with you spitting out the food...purging what is no longer tasteful/useful to you. The peacock can also represent rebirth..or vanity and being proud of something.

This dream seems to say that things are going well for you!

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Thank you! I just love these interpretations.

I didn't think about the peacock representing vanity, but I bet it does. I've recently bought a bunch of new clothes--I even bought a few pieces before I went to bed and had this dream yesterday. I wouldn't say I'm vain, but I've been putting more than usual attention to how I look lately, and feeling good about it. After all this struggle with leaving my church and all the crazy healing I've gone through this past year about it, I'm at a place where I feel more comfortable and happy, and even pretty. What you both are saying, makes sense to how I'm feeling.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Sarah, I think of Auroboroshttps://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Ouroboros , as to the balloon, its a journey.

Interpreting this, I see you becoming a stronger person in your path by application and taking on a wild ride of a journey. I can only offer that this journey can and does lead to places that are magical and wondrous to behold. Keep an open mind and let Source teach you, which is what is happening here.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

That's wonderful, Sarah! Life is for living and we should be good to ourselves:)

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Whoa, it did rather look like Ouroboros, the serpent eating it's tail. I like those interpretations. They feel big and whole to me, like the circle they created means the whole thing, if that makes sense.

Thanks again everyone! These have given me a lot to think about.

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

My impression comes from past experience and my gut after reading that. I've dreamed of snakes many times. So years ago i looked up dream interpretation. The article said they represent some type of stress.i have found that to be true for me. So when i read your dream i feel the two snakes represent something you need to make a decision between two things or two people involved in one situation. The balloon felt to me like your escape from the stress of trying to figure out what to do.

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Interesting. Thanks!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book