Singing Aloe Plant

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

This was a strange one. I was at an art class with old women. There were cookies there. On a table were something like miniature people, like at a music concert. There was a huge crowd of little people and they started doing something like in a mosh pit. . . Then I noticed that my plants were animated. I have a lot of aloe plants in real life. One of them started singing an old Monkies song and sang it well. I was playing with another one like a child. There was a big old dirty sheepdog there, too, and I though I wouldn't want to have to clean him up. The some girl asked me for 4 almonds. I also saw the initials HNL for some reason.

I'm at a loss with this one. Maybe is was just nothing. I later had dreams of looking out somebody's basement door while it was snowing really hard (I said "It's snowing big white furry cat and dogs!") In the next dream a deep fog came over me while I was trying to video a plant in front of a victorian mansion. The plant had something hanging on it but I can't remember what.

updated by @ecila: 07/08/17 11:05:38AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Aloe is considered a healing plant so my guess is that your dream might have something to do with a healing that either is, or has, or will, take place!

I admit that I snickered a little bit at the plant singing an old Monkey's tune to you, was the song, I'm a believer? That actually would make sense.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I remembered the song this morning but now it has escaped me. It wasn't I'm a Believer...it was one with Mickey singing...it will come back in a minute:) Yea, it is snicker worthy. It was also a Beatles concert, I think, and the mansion was George Harrison's, because I was looking at it online last night.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Thanks DoorMA. You are not alone, for sure! One reason I shared it was just because it was so weird;)

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

LOL Only snickering at the singing aloe plant and the fact that it was a Monkey's song. man does that bring back child hood memories for me!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Me too Bill. I think it was Daydream Believer. I know it was a ballad type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU615FaODCg

I had my first crush on Davy when I was 5:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Of course I just had to google HNL. Honolulu International Airport!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Hahaha... Heteroclite Night Live...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Truth is stranger than fiction Ecilia.

http://www.monkeesconcerts.com/1966---1967-north-american-tour.html

The monkees' first full live concert was held in Honolulu, Hawaii on 3rd December 1966

PS I grow aloe vera as well. :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh, that site says they are still touring? What happened to Davy?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh Davy Jones died of a heart attack in 2012 :(

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Only if it was the monkeys theme song... =)
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

OMG!!! Now I'm really at a loss...what does it all mean?? Just hearing that song, Daydream Believer, made me feel better:) And yea, I just saw that Davy died, too! He was only 66...the older I get the younger those big numbers seem:)

I love my aloe. I put it in smoothies, on wounds, everything.

Thanks for that, Robin. So strange how everything is connected, if we could only see the strings...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Here we come

walking down the street

get the funniest looks from

everyone we meet!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hey hey we're the monkees

And people say we monkey around

But we're too busy singing

To put anybody down.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Ecila, I wanna have a fun dream like that. Reminds me while at the Uni, I had a plant named Proteus that used to dance across the room at night... Yes I know...
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Maybe that was the message...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Hmmm, makes me wonder what other plants you might have had around:) But that's a cool name:

In Greek mythology, Proteus (/protis, -tjus/;[1]Greek: ) is an early sea-god or god of rivers and oceanic bodies of water, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea".[2] Some who ascribe to him a specific domain call him the god of "elusive sea change", which suggests the constantly changing nature of the sea or the liquid quality of water in general. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar to several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
He he, who knows what lurks in the mind of an engineering student? Proteus was a good plant... Miss him...
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Oh....an engineering student! Nuff said:)

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

Heh.. Hear No Lies monkeys..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book