Sad because of dream about unrequited love from past

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

When I was in 7th grade I met this beautiful, sweet boy in 9th grade who I instantly fell in love with. He never returned my feelings, I was extremely unpopular and the kids made fun of me all the time. I sometimes felt like he returned my feelings, but - well kids made fun of me all the time. I stayed in love with him until I was 20 years old. He died of a brain tumor. The last time I saw him, I avoided him because I looked bad.

I have dreams about him several times a year (I'm 47). Last night I dreamed about him again. In real life a "friend" that ended up torturing me in later high school, started dating him and she would always "show" me the necklace that he had bought her. I dreamed something similar to this last night.

It still hurts, why do I still dream about this? It's been 27 years, I'm married with kids, why? Is there an issue I need to address in order to heal? If so, I would like to resolve it so I can move on. Some of you guys are good with communicating with spirits or your spirit guides. Can you give me some pointers?

4peace

updated by @4peace: 02/24/17 06:20:49AM
4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Just an update:

I figured out that this really is something I need to work on, so thank goodness I dreamed about it. I think it is a soulmate thingy (not twin flame) that needs to be resolved.

Thanks

4peace

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book